• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoking grass while sick

PotatoMan

Bluelight Crew
Isn't it the fucking worst? I can feel it coming on and it's so close to the weekend. I've actually gotten epiphanies and stopped smoking herb and tobacco and shit before while Trynna get faded when I had the cold. It's some annoying shit. Can't French inhale, sore throat, harsher smoke, paining eyes. Sometimes I rather just be dead (lol jk) or swallow a bottle of DPH and go insane (lol jk).

What do you guys do when you got the cold and wanna comfortably get high?

Well, if you can get your hands on a vaporizer when you could give that a shot.

If not, then go straight for the kitchen and make yourself some edibles, if your not too sick for that.
Given the fact that you are able to be online, I guess you´ll make it through the cooking process too.

Vape if possible. Don't use blunt wraps, just regular papers. Drink some hot tea with honey and lemon. :)

I just feel great when I smoke weed when I'm sick. Try a little mullein leaf, I sometimes put that in my weed when I'm sick and it typically makes my lungs feel better, actually. A bong hit of mullein/weed is like the perfect cold cure for me but YMMV.

The only sickness I won't smoke through (that I've already experienced) is bronchitis, and that's only because I've tried several times and it always fucked me up so much worse than I would've been without smoking.

Usually getting high helps me out.... stomach flus are a bitch to smoke with, though, I always end up throwin' up mid-hit. :( It's do-able, it's just... you never know when it's gonna be that hit, you know?

But just a cold? Business as usual. I'm not even callin' in sick.

Edibles make me feel a lot better when I'm sick. Sometimes it's the only thing that helps. Smoking BLOWS when you're sick. Since quitting cigarettes I haven't missed that at all.

if you don't have a vape man only thing i could suggest is rolling a jay and going easy on the inhale? good luck to you

I find joints much more straining on the throat than bongs. What I'd do is make a quick butter and mix it with some cream and chocolate for a nice hot drink.

Yeah it really sucks. What's worse than that is sometimes the high distracts me from my cold symptoms and sometimes it just makes them more pronounced :(

Anyways, if you use really cold water in your bong AND ice then usually that's enough to keep the smoke from hurting your throat- at least it does for me.

Using a vaporizer helps alot if you want to smoke with a cold. Or just making cookies as suggested before.

Even vaping can be real harsh I'm sick right now with strep and this horrible cough and I can hardly vape pure hash oil without hacking up a storm . I made some firecrackers though to help me sleep and they totally make me forget I have a cold at night time.
In case your wondering how to make a firecracker here's the link to the site I got the recipe off of.

http://forum.grasscity.com/incredib...timate-marijuana-firecracker-recipe-pics.html