• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

SMOKING Fentanyl Safely

beenaroundtheworld

Greenlighter
I have come into possession of 100mg of Fentanyl

I've heard that this stuff is very strong and it is possible to easily overdose. I have quite a good opiate tolerance and have had mixed Fentanyl before (1:25) ratio.

What is the best way to safely smoke this stuff (i'm guessing smoking is the safest way)?

Any help appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey so first off, we don't use SWIM here, it doesn't offer you any protection and its just silly.

okay so fentanyl is around 60-100 times stronger than morphine - 2 or 3mgs is all it takes to kill experienced users, please please do not fuck with fent unless you have an extremely accurate microgram scale and protective clothing (ideally i would hope that you don't fuck with fent full stop).
what kind of opiate tolerance do you have?

I've smoked fent a few times but it has been mixed with something else at a 1:25 ratio. I got through about 250mg a day. I did that for about 3 weeks in August.

I don't want this to develop so I'm stopping right now.

Too much risk

takes a lot of strength to do what you did man, you've made the right decision. plus, fent is a shitty high.

take care of yourself bro, and welcome to Bluelight! :)

Thank you. I do know I'm going to experience some sort of comedown. I've been taking it for about 3 weeks in the other format described above. I felt panicky and anxious when I threw it away.

I don't have anything to help me, but this time I've only been using various opiates for about 1 month continuous. How long can I expect the with drawl to last would you suggest?

its gonna suck but its a lot better than ODing, props to you for making the smart move bro.
so this will be your first withdrawal? what opiates were you taking? you mentioned you were using fent for some of it - which actually has one of the shortest withdrawals, 3 - 4 days max.

I've been taking Heroin (snorting) Fent (Smoking) and Codeine (Tablets) for about 5 weeks in total.

I've had a Heroin based opiate withdrawl before on a couple of occasions but I've taken stimulants during that time and it wasnt so bad.

I'm not taking anything right now as I'm going to be clean. Feels awful man.

EDIT: Sorry I should say most of it has been fent with only about 1g of heroin (over the last week) and 100mg of codeine per day.

The problem is I really like fent.

I've been taking Heroin (snorting) Fent (Smoking) and Codeine (Tablets) for about 5 weeks in total.

I've had a Heroin based opiate withdrawl before on a couple of occasions but I've taken stimulants during that time and it wasnt so bad.

I'm not taking anything right now as I'm going to be clean. Feels awful man.

EDIT: Sorry I should say most of it has been fent with only about 1g of heroin (over the last week) and 100mg of codeine per day.

The problem is I really like fent.

okay yeah the withdrawals are probably gonna be 4 days. you made a gram of H last for a month? sounds like you've got a small habit so it won't be too bad.

well which do you like more a. Fent or b. Breathing? all jokes aside mate, if you mess with fent you're in trouble.
i never thought i'd say this but stick to the heroin, its safer (fuck).

well which do you like more a. Fent or b. Breathing? all jokes aside mate, if you mess with fent you're in trouble.
i never thought i'd say this but stick to the heroin, its safer (fuck).

It's a fair point. Thank you for taking the time to talk to me. You've made a difference today, internet stranger.

Damn dude. You just make an amazing decision. Yea the fentynol flooding the market from China right now is super off dosage per pill. And by god it makes you sick fast. Iv never experienced it, but I had a friend that went oxy-heroin-fentanyl and sadly never made the decision you made and it cost him his life. He's the reason why I'll never touch an opiate.

The wd from fent is intense far worse then anything I've ever experienced worse then a 6, 80oc a day habit in my youth. I agree very few know how to properly mix fent to where it wouldn't have hot spots.(one of those doses could make a difference between life and death. Also the simple fact in my mind at least I couldn't fathom how a few invisible grains I couldn't see would do what it would with fent(must respect this 100% I would advise against even trying it.) Read anywhere the deaths linked to fent.

I used to smoke the gel off of foil, I would never get high from the shit, like how I see all my other boys high as fuck after smoking it. I do feel an effect, and DEFINETLY not opiate like, it was just a very dirty buzz. Can anyone relate to me? And yes I smoked the gel properly aka vaporized it, and all the people I know that smoke it get high but not me??

Damn man, good choice. You might have legit just saved your own life.

Fentanyl gives a "cold" opioid high, chock full of respiratory depression but severely lacking in euphoria compared to poppy-derived opiates. This leads to opioid abusers chasing that "cold" high in search of the same euphoria they get from regular opiates, which can end up killing them way more easily than regular opiates can.

How come everyone I know, even in the real world, all seem to praise fentanyl as this godly opiate that's so pleasurable and intense and they talk about it like it blows heroin or opana out the water
..what's up with that??? See i knew I was right about fentanyl ,personally I think it's garbage and has zero recreational value, to me...

I agree I was just talking about this with a friend fent isn't warm and fuzzy and I agree about the respiratory problems in connection with it. It's not a favorite of mine that's for sure it dulled and numbed my emotions it's not worth the risk, a game of Russian roulette.

I used to smoke the gel off of foil, I would never get high from the shit, like how I see all my other boys high as fuck after smoking it. I do feel an effect, and DEFINETLY not opiate like, it was just a very dirty buzz. Can anyone relate to me? And yes I smoked the gel properly aka vaporized it, and all the people I know that smoke it get high but not me??

i always got ripped from doing that, even od'ed like that