View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Smoking DMT with tobacco?

ghostof

Greenlighter
Hello. I'm looking into trying DMT but i don't smoke weed so would like to mix it with tobacco instead as i understand you have to have some layer between the dmt and the flame. How would i go about doing this? Would it would it work to buy a crack/meth pipe?

It would definitely work with a freebase pipe however I find it harsher than just setting it on top of ash.
After you take a jet lighter and hold the flame tip quite a ways away and slowly bring it closer, you should see the DMT melt and be absorbed into the ash and then you will see vapour rising from the bowl, once you see this it's your cue to start inhaling.
If the bowl ends up cherrying, remove the flame and just keep inhaling until your lungs are full.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

That works well too^^
I'm unsure which herbs tend to be the least harsh when smoked but tobacco smoke would definitely make it pretty difficult to take in sufficient vapor for a quality DMT trip.
Keep in mind that you may need to take 2-3 full tokes to reach a breakthrough experience, depending on the purity of your spice, lung capacity, and relatively how your lungs respond to irritants; some people cough at half the size of toke as I can take, others can handle much more.

I tried this once when I had no weed on me. Unless you have iron lungs, trying to take a massive DMT hit of tobacco smoke is not a good idea. I accidentally coughed while inhaling and blew the DMT out of my pipe. What a waste.

I'd recommend green tea over tobacco. I don't like using weed with the sandwich method so I use pomegranate or other nicely flavored green tea. I've been doing so for 4+ years and it's never let me down!