• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking crack with tooth pain

Breezy14

Bluelighter
My teeth r really bad obviously bc of drugs and also domestic violence but anytime I smoked cracked when having a toothache it always helped like numb the pain and all.. bit right now it doesn't seem to be working as much I'm guessing bc the pain is worse now huh?? But has that happened to anyone else where the crack has helped the pain

Thanks and have a great night everyone

Yes i have noticed this. Crack is a strong pain reliever regardless of any local anesthetic activity. I forgot what it was but i think i had some sort of severe sinus pain and crack helped to relieve it. Granted the pain was caused by snorting a very significant amount of the cocaine that that very crack was made out of 🤣

cant imagine anything worse.... higher bloodpressure etc -> pain thumbing like mad

But has that happened to anyone else where the crack has helped the pain
Yes, Cocaine will make things go numb.
I've smoked the damn stuff for 20 years & back in the day a pipe would make your lips go numb too.

I've smoked crack before to kill tooth-pain also, I prefer heroin as it isn't as good to remove pain & comes on slow but you get more bang for your buck as rocks fade out of your system quicker.