• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Smoking Crack Cocaine - Best Pipe filters and Lighters?

Ok, so the better way is the glass tube with a choreboy/brillo pad in it...

The coloured one-hitter from headshop work at the same way?

Why pepole call oil burners (meth pipes) crack pipes? Confusion?

Ok, so the better way is the glass tube with a choreboy/brillo pad in it...

The coloured one-hitter from headshop work at the same way?

Why pepole call oil burners (meth pipes) crack pipes? Confusion?

When in a bind I just use a normal pipe with some ash on the bottom. A one hitter might cause the rock to fall out I would suggest either a stem as you said or a standard bowl so you can direct the flame better.

Also vaporizing pipes are probably confused to be crack pipes by those who don't know. Crack requires you to hit it with a good and regulated flame, at least in my experience. Being able to view what your doing or having a stem as it directs the flame properly is needed.

with a hollow glass tube and copper brillow at the end, u can see the smoke glide thru the pipe, and the cocaine oil leak down, its more efficient and u don't waste any, if the crack is good, it will melt immediately with heat and will not fall out the pipe, it leaks into oil past the chore, when smoked

I need to burn the chore boy/brillo pad in the pipe? (Before insert crack and smoke)

Chore boy and brillo pad are made of copper.
Alluminium or stainless 'steel wool' will work at the same way?

And the green steel over the sponge also can work?

you need specifically "choreboy" its copper brillow...it has to be copper choreboy...I prefer burning it before putting in stem..but it doesn't make a huge difference, considering it will be burnt anyways and god knows what else your Inhaling when smoking crack

You can use an old school metal pot pipe. Just stick some chore in there and light up. All the resin collects in the bottom of the bowl. Easy to scrape out.

Try to stay on topic, Dude. Why go there? - Best Pipe filters and Lighters is the thread topic, not whether it's you're doc or not!

Anyone know where online I can buy sniff tubes other then Headshop.com and snuff.com I can't find everything for pot and nothing for coke that is a glass tube and girly looking. No variety these days. Also maybe are there other names I can look up other then sort tube sniff tube ect

Yeah, I'm using this kind of steel wool, this exact brand (Rhodes American):

http://www.briwaxwoodcare.com/stelwool.htm

I have one of those big 16 pad bags in my garage so it's real convenient. I think the one I'm using is extra or super fine, not sure, but isn't it worse for smoking crack (or less efficient at least) the more fine it is? How fine is regular brillo? I've been to a bunch of gas stations, Kroger, etc, and I just can't find any brillo, especially not Chore Boy brand. Where should I look?

I live in Memphis..so if you know anything about this horrible city, you can probably imagine how we even have a n name for the whole kit lol Brown bag. Brillow glass rose and lighter..wow shit hole

I use chore boy and clean it out every hour... and put clean chore I there. You get better hits that way

chore boy all the way , along with a glass rose of course:
loveroses2-271x3002.jpg

Damn, so have I been wasting my money completely using steel wool this whole time? I saw those copper pads at Kroger the other day but didn't buy them, because it didn't say brillo or Chore Boy on it, it was just a ball of thick copper...

omg copper is the worst! gets rock hard, use steel or brass brillo, and make sure to cure it like you would tin foil. And never use SOS pads or anything with soap in it. And i don't smoke out of glass pipes anymore... they break too often and don't give you much resin (also easy to burn resin) I make my pipes out of brass plumbing fittings and clear plastic tubes, usually found beside the fittings in the hardware store. Best thing ever, unscrew the fittings and collect all the resin :) and you rarely need to clean it!

In the grimy part of my town you can get a rose and choreboy at various convenience stores, gas stations.

I don't smoke crack but might get one anyway for cannabinoids.

I have recently started using pipe screens that I get at the local marijuana store I find that they work just as well and you don't have to burn all the chemicals offers

Been smoking hard for a long time.. I know what I am doing.. have smoked out of every home made contraption you can possibly think of... Foil is fucking the worst EVER to smoke crack off of, like you would with H or oxy, because it burns TOO FAST.. too fast to where you cant inhale even 20% of the smoke it produces.. biggest waster ever.. Don't know why people are saying good ol' chore boy brillo, and a glass stem are not good methods... Not steel wool, not brass, COPPER.. BURN OFF ALL OF THE EXCESS SHIT first before rolling up, into a semi-tight ball, sticking in the end of the "glass rose" or straight shooter glass pipe, sometimes sold as a glass pen to write with too.. That is the only way I smoke crack.. if I don't have a rose and chore, I wont smoke, period! it will end up being slammed.. I will not use weed bowls, bongs, soda/beer cans, or anything but a traditional crack pipe! Make sure you change your brillo periodically, as in when it turns black and crusty, it is time for new brillo hahah.. and have a nice, glass straight shooter pipe as well.. if it has cracks in it, and starts breaking, I shit you not, it will get little fractures all around the pipe, that the crack smoke/vapor can escape from while hitting it... I have had this happen, and it is shitty! So to anyone about to start smoking crack, just don't! but if you must, please use a real crack pipe when you do.. and anyone using anything but brillo as a filter, you have no idea what u r missing, by not using copper brill chore boy.. it works wayyy better than all that other shit.. I have tried it all!! The only other thing that works, is those little mini wine/brandy/congac bottles, with either a small broken glass pipe in it like a bong, sticking out of the side, with brillo in it, if you have a traditional crack pipe, that keeps breaking and turns to a 2 inch special burning the shit outta your lips, this is a good way to salvage it, stick it the side of a tiny brandy bottle, like a home made weed bong, sort of..

^ I have to disagree with your aluminum foil stance.

If you put tiny chunks on the foil, and use a straw, its the most efficient way to smoke.

Do the "2 light method".. Light it once so it melts into liquid.. Then light again, and inhale..

Using a Zippo to smoke crack?

I've been getting sick of going through 6-7 lighters in a matter of days (Bic lighters, too, not the cheapo crack lighters), and then I remembered I had a Zippo and some fuel for it. The problem is, it seems to vaporize the rock much faster than a regular lighter (hotter flame?), but on the other hand, you can have it lit for long periods of time, and get a big flame with no problem.

I've been pre-melting the crack onto the Chore Boy, but as soon as I hold the flame of the Zippo to the tube (not applying a direct flame to the rock), it almost instantly vaporizes, and it's harder to get a good hit afterwards. Any tips?
One of my pals uses a torch and a bong. I use a bong with a bic lighter.

the smaller the pipe, the better, i've gotten better results using a metal weed pipe than i do with anything else, but my 2nd preffered pipe is a 5" glass steamroller, but my metal pipe i can hit forever, since i've got a wooden cover over the metal, which means it doesn't get hot so i dont worry about burns etc.