• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking Clonazepam

I've seen a YouTube of a guy legit smoking various alcoholic drinks* and he gets wasted off hardly anything - and NO CALORIES!
I've never tried it but if I was really bored I probably would.
But then again I've injected whiskey haha.

EDIT: Guy in video is not me, I swear xD

^ I was in withdrawal bad enough I was at serious risk of seizure and I only had like 50ml of Jack so I injected 10ml at a time with a 10ml hypodermic.
I would NOT recommend it but considering that I seriously could have died from a withdrawal seizure it was worth the risk IMO. It worked long enough for me to call an ambulance and get proper medical treatment.
During times of war and similar when medical supplies where very short, sometimes hospitals DID use whiskey, vodka or ethanol in an IV drip to treat alcohol withdrawal.

I've seen a YouTube of a guy legit smoking various alcoholic drinks* and he gets wasted off hardly anything - and NO CALORIES!
I've never tried it but if I was really bored I probably would.
But then again I've injected whiskey haha.

EDIT: Guy in video is not me, I swear xD

Lol, a lot of that high came from c02 no doubt...

^ I was in withdrawal bad enough I was at serious risk of seizure and I only had like 50ml of Jack so I injected 10ml at a time with a 10ml hypodermic.
I would NOT recommend it but considering that I seriously could have died from a withdrawal seizure it was worth the risk IMO. It worked long enough for me to call an ambulance and get proper medical treatment.
During times of war and similar when medical supplies where very short, sometimes hospitals DID use whiskey, vodka or ethanol in an IV drip to treat alcohol withdrawal.

Adapt, Improvise, and Overcome!
That has always been my motto.

I do NOT miss waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat shivering and shaking and vomiting because I haven't had a drink in 4 hours.
I've had addictions and have abused most drugs but I can always control it to a degree. With alcohol I was totally powerless and it was scary and NOT fun or funny. Definitely don't intend to drink like that again.
I have a drink maybe once every couple of months but two large glasses of wine is the most I ever allow myself (and tbh I'm usually satisfied with that these days, alcohol has lost its appeal).

If I was ever to relapse the first thing I'd do was buy a couple hundred diazepam so I'd always be okay if I was suddenly unable to get any alcohol.
I’d agree with this... but man, benzo withdrawal is a lengthy hell compared to ETOH withdrawal. It’s like 1/100 better every day instead of 1/10 better everyday. Currently using this strategyto withdraw from a booze/GHB bender, and down to 1 mg xan a day. Considering liquid titrationto finish it off, though I’ve not done that before, and not sure if it’s worth it🤷‍♀️ only been a week on them, but considering it’s just booze in solid form as far as my GABA receptors can tell, not sure what to expect. One thing I know for sure is I’m done drinking - what used to be fun and relaxing is now just devastation and physical pain.

I’d agree with this... but man, benzo withdrawal is a lengthy hell compared to ETOH withdrawal. It’s like 1/100 better every day instead of 1/10 better everyday. Currently usingthisstrategyto withdraw from a booze/GHB bender, and down to 1 mg a day. Considering liquid titrationto finish it off, though I’ve not do e that before, and not sure if it’s worth it🤷‍♀️

Good Luck and Best Wishes to you @Twilight222
Sending some prayers up for you sweetheart!

We are here for you!
❤️🌹

What’s your DOC Painful One? Booze? Btw... I was dx with narcolepsy too, and prescribed Xyrem (i.e., GHB). Be careful girl! Beautiful, evil substance👺😇
Well shit! I need to talk with you later. That is what they want to give me.
No, I hate booze. I don’t even really like drugs. I have had to use them to manage my major symptoms ya know?
I guess I Like morphine- would probably be my DOC. But I have not tried many drugs.

I Like morphine
YES!
Mantra:
I like morphine, I like morphine, I like morphine, I like morphine, I like morphine, I like morphine, I like morphine, I like morphine!
benzo withdrawal is a lengthy hell compared to ETOH withdrawal. It’s like 1/100 better every day instead of 1/10 better everyday. Currently using this strategyto withdraw from a booze/GHB bender, and down to 1 mg xan a day
Wouldn't it just so happen that my fave has the worst (to me) bite?
Drinking comes rare here as I had my fill of alcohol as a teen. However: I can drink like a MF and cool about it when I wanna... just doesn't have the attraction.
Takes a buck MF to put down benzos... congrats on the move, Twilight. :)
75 mg a day of morphine, 1 mg clonazepam, and 2 Gabapentin pills
ohhh yeahhh. those were the days. sounds very comforting mentally. hope it's enough for the pains other than migraines? I notice that too much opies can give me headaches ('specially morphine > seems the extended release a may be the culprit (for me) but the physical pains kinda melt away for for about 10-20 hrs). Love the ms contin like a hobo loves him ham sammich. 🥪🙇‍♂️

Last edited:
haha! Yeah, I DO Like Morphine!!
who doesn’t? What’s not to like except the horrific withdrawal.

AHhhhhhh.....that nice warm feeling and euphoria is hitting me right now! 😎😊

Yeah @Twilight222
I am also going to be starting a slow taper off clonazepam here in a few days.
I am going to take it slow and easy.
I’m gonna drop like a half of a half of a pill and then wait for as long as it takes to stabilize and then wait one week longer before I make the next cut down.
I think that will work without upsetting my body too much. Maybe not even noticeable.
Wishful thinking!

I do need to talk to you about Narcolepsy and the GHB medication.
Send me a private message with some information will you sweetie?
I would really appreciate that! ❤🌹
I am sorry that you also suffer with this horrible Narcolepsy.
Do you take any kind of stimulants or have you tried any? And if so, which worked the best for you?
Do you use the GHB (Xyrem) every night? What are the pro’s and Con’s?
Help me girlfriend. I am scared of this treatment.