• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking Clonazepam

MobyJr

Greenlighter
Hi all. New to the forums. Have used blue light for research countless times.

(Posting in homeless because issues on mobile)

I'll cut to the chase though.
A friend and I have read & heard conflicting information all over the place regarding whether or not smoking klonopin/clonazepam 'does anything'

We tried it just now.
Smoked it in a bong. At first put a tiny bit of rosemary (didn't want any weed in the mix messing with my observations) and plopped a quarter .5mg tab on top. Then just lit it. The rosemary produced a ton of smoke. So Next tried just dropping a half tab in the bowl. Burned it - was mesmerizing to watch it fizzle & then turned a red ember. Got a good amount of smoke. We both smoked a .5 tab.

Right now feeling extremely relaxed. Super clear headed at first, but that's now been replaced by a bit of confusion/ like odd behavior. Looking around a room and staring st something without reason for awhile. Feel very social.

Gonna try practicing some music in a bit.

Was curious if anyone has tried smoking kpin in this manner and could let me know what your experiences are. Wanna make sure it's not placebo.

And please just spare all the warnings and 'why would you do that's and whatnot - I've read them all in other threads. Doesn't really help my question.

Last edited:
Uhm.. I really can't understand why you would want to smoke it.. other than.. just for shits & giggles.

It has an oral bioavialability of ~90% so it's definitely something for eating.
But.. seeing as you know the risks.. and would rather spare the warnings.. smoking it just for the sheer fuck of it, okay yeah why not.

I mean.. the HR angle is like uh .. you don't know what chemicals, binders & so on you are combusting.
You don't for sure know what kinda exotic chemical products of the combustion you are coating your lungs with.

It reminds me of like smoking banana peel or something.. or the whole toothpaste & orange peel thing.
It's an odd thing to do.

Uhm.. I really can't understand why you would want to smoke it.. other than.. just for shits & giggles.

It has an oral bioavialability of ~90% so it's definitely something for eating.
But.. seeing as you know the risks.. and would rather spare the warnings.. smoking it just for the sheer fuck of it, okay yeah why not.

I mean.. the HR angle is like uh .. you don't know what chemicals, binders & so on you are combusting.
You don't for sure know what kinda exotic chemical products of the combustion you are coating your lungs with.

It reminds me of like smoking banana peel or something.. or the whole toothpaste & orange peel thing.
It's an odd thing to do.

Warum.
That did not even address my question, in fact you posted exactly what I asked not to hear.

I don't think you're gonna find someone here saying yeah smoking clonazepam does x y z, & it works in this or that way..

You're gonna have people saying why on earth would you want to smoke a clonazepam tablet!?
I'm not sure what you want to hear...? I just offered up my opinion for you, 's'all 8)

Quoted from another website "If they are benzodiazepines in pill form, they are not prepared for smoking. They are not intended for smoking, and the inert filler and binders are certainly not intended for inhalation.

It is not advisable to administer drugs via a route they were not intended for.

I don't think this is possible.

Melting Point236.5-238.5 °C
FormulaC15H10ClN3O3
Boiling Point524.5 °C at 760 mmHg
Molecular Weight315.73
Flash Point271 °C

Source look chem

To put things in perspective the boiling point of thc is 157 c

Water boils at 100 c

Below boiling point chemicals still have a vapor pressure but inorder to to first get it into a liquid so it has a significant vapor pressure you'd have to at minimum heat it to 237 degrees and somehow not let it reach 271 which is where it will start breaking down. And even if you did get it at the perfect temperature that would cause extreme burns.

I want to give you an idea on why I don't think this will work.

Here is the chemical properties of caffeine.

Caffeine Property

Melting point:: 234-236.5 °C(lit.)
Boiling point:: 178°C
Density : 1.23
FEMA : 2224
Flash point:: 178°C
storage temp. : 2-8°C
Water Solubility : 20 g/L (20 ºC)
Sublimation : 178 ºC

As you can see the numbers are much lower then for your benzo. When I was extracting caffeine and separating it from tea and coffee beans I could heat it completely dry at 300-350 degrees f sometimes for minutes to hours standing directly over yet and still I didn't inhale any caffeine.

Why in the world w8uld you smoke any pill, let alone Clonazapam? Th8t would be about as effective as swallowing cannabis whole. Just stick to taking it orally. Otherwise, you might as well be flushing it down the toilet.

I just tried to smoke it, put some tin foil in a water bottle and added a pipe and a hole to suck all the smoke.if you smash one pill and put it over some cigarette ashes it will work, I just can't touch it with the flame. Just heat it. Taste a bit bad but definitely gets u high faster. But it goes away faster also. Good trip. But smoke it definitely fucks up your lungs due to the chemicals.

I want to give you an idea on why I don't think this will work.

Here is the chemical properties of caffeine.

Caffeine Property

Melting point:: 234-236.5 °C(lit.)
Boiling point:: 178°C
Density : 1.23
FEMA : 2224
Flash point:: 178°C
storage temp. : 2-8°C
Water Solubility : 20 g/L (20 ºC)
Sublimation : 178 ºC

As you can see the numbers are much lower then for your benzo. When I was extracting caffeine and separating it from tea and coffee beans I could heat it completely dry at 300-350 degrees f sometimes for minutes to hours standing directly over yet and still I didn't inhale any caffeine.

Damn! You are smart!
I am going to keep you in mind if I ever need any help with alchemy!

Brilliant!

And Op- ??? What the fuck?? Smoking clonazepam.
let us know how it goes. Lol!

If the idea is to make it kick in faster just stick it under your tongue for sublingual administration and enjoy that delicious minty taste!

Damn! You are smart!
I am going to keep you in mind if I ever need any help with alchemy!

Brilliant!

And Op- ??? What the fuck?? Smoking clonazepam.
let us know how it goes. Lol!
Absolutely brilliant. Bookmarking this chemistry mastermind... albeit those skills are being wasted on this topic. Lol - Cloves (cigarettes) are a better smoking medium for experimentation with combustibility of other “drugs” in my experience.
Save the rosemary for Thanksgiving. I used clove tobacco for smoking DMT after wasting a fuck ton of it in a bong. Rookie move, I know. sublingually dissolving benzos is the quickest absorption to my knowledge, other than slamming them, which is thankfully not my area of expertise.