• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoking Cannabis and Bowel Movements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything makes me fart. As soon as I get up in the morning and breathe in, it goes straight through me. I want some of those fart-pants they have in china

43332541.jpg

LMAO why do they have all this useless shit in Asia.. I mean it's a fart, it's not gonna make a hole in your pants.. anyways I'd buy it for you know, shit and giggles (no pun intended)

I can't say I have ever noticed this, but I do distinctly remember a conversation with two close friends of mine in the last month who are both pot heads, they were both of the opinion that they go to the toilet more regularly when they are on the choof than when they are taking a break from smoking. It is worth noting that both of them mix tobacco with their cannabis so this effect could be attributed to the nicotine, although one in particular does smoke cigs and he smokes more of them if he isn't on the weed so it is hard to say.

I agree that stimulants definitely increase ones need to shit, whether you are talking nicotine, caffeine, cocaine, meth, anything. All of 'em make me need to take a shit, even anticipating meth use these days makes me need a shit because I get all anxious.

Ya,it makes.me poop too.bit i think it started doing rhat after my tolerance went down...its been down surprisingly later iny life...oh and btw,i am not a grenlighter..i jist had problems.signing into my normal account..(~NaStYNaI~]

Status
Not open for further replies.