• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoking Cannabis and Bowel Movements

Status
Not open for further replies.

adventurer

Bluelighter
Whenever I start smoking pot, I'll take 1-2 hits and then realize I have to shit really bad, and of course I have to stop smoking to go poop. I try to hold it in, but it's just such an intense feeling, I just have to leave rotation...

Does anyone else suffer from this? What could be causing this?

This is why most people carry a person pipe with em to the crapper (and why my friends bathroom smells like weed all the time) It happens to everybody, weed acts as an anti constipation medication for some reason.

and cigs too when i smoke a ciggerette i get the same effect

wtf... are you sure your "weed" isn't white and goes crackle when you smoke it?

I feel like smoking (weed, cigarettes, crack especially!) is like a shit alert and lets you know when you have to shit. Nothing like taking a big bong rip on the potty, though haha!

LOL that happened to me for the first time last night. i just reasoned it away as the first time i got blazed after eating a meal.... so my stomach was trying to empty itself in preparation for the munchies :)

ya any stimulant will obviously speed up your digestive system/make you poop more often. Cigs do the same thing for sure although ive never really felt like that after smoking some bud

Coffee is particularly bad about this. 1 sip of coffee and a drag off a cigarette first thing in the morning works as an instant laxative.

wow i get this when smoking bud too!! sometimes, on the way 2 smoking bud (say walkign downstairs 2 my room), ill start 2 feel like needing a poo as if my body is in preperation lol

This thread is quite funny..... I must say I've never heard about this apparent correlation before....8)

I *always* have to poop, as a matter of urgency, 5 minutes after smoking weed.

Do you realize this thread is from 2009? However this doesn't happen to me with weed while cigs make me fart sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.