• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking BTH in a meth pipe works great!

TSLexi

Bluelighter
Hey all! I finally got 0.5g BTH, and I'm smoking a bit of now in my oil burner pipe, and it works just great!

Tastes and smells great, and it's so relaxing! I don't understand why people on here say a meth pipe doesn't work for smack, it works just fine.

Its working now, however the consistency of BTH seems like so much of it will char and end up leaving a serious amount of residue.

In the UK we smoke heroin on foil, however ours looks like powder, nothing like tar. The foil helps you control the temperature so that you can chase it as long as you want and it won't burn if you do it right.

Yeah, I do get char, but I plan to use it in my vaporizer, which is specifically meant for waxes. I was smoking it in a meth pipe just to test quality.

Black tar heroin vapor smells and tastes excellent!

I'm really surprised the meth pipe worked, I was sure the incombustible solids left behind would seriously hinder the vaporization of any remaining H.

I'm glad it worked for you, and thanks for reporting back, maybe I'll try it (but I still don't think it'll be superior to bong/titanium nail). Did you try that yet?

My Dr Dabber works really well. Although I had to get a new battery, because the one that came with it was defective, so I had to use the one from my Atmos Optimus, which kept timing out, and getting too hot. A bit frustrating at times, but I got the high and knowledge I needed.

Do you think China White would leave less char?

Is China white smokable? I have no experience with it personally except I've heard it is much more suited towards IV admin. But I could be wrong.

Only way to know for sure is running a trial in your "laboratory" :)

Is China white smokable? I have no experience with it personally except I've heard it is much more suited towards IV admin. But I could be wrong.

Only way to know for sure is running a trial in your "laboratory" :)

Trust me China white is very smokable. From what i've heard about heroin users in Southern China that are near the source and production region of China white Heroin Burma the preferred method of using heroin is smoking as the gear is remarkable pure and cheap that most heroin users in southern china don't feel the need to inject. How do think the term chasing the dragon came about. Chinese people really got into smoking opium before heroin was invented so it's only natural Heroin from Asia would be smokable.