• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth Smoking both Crack and Meth throughout the course of a night.

TimTim1993

Bluelighter
I smoked both crack and meth throughout a night once. Not in the same pipe, I had a stem and a bubble pipe. I was curious to the effects this can cause? I felt very wired and paranoid like my adrenaline was through the roof. But wasn't too euphoric. Anyone have experience with this combo?

Combining 2 strong stims is rarely something spectacular and more likely an intro to a bad experience and/or bad comedown. Even combining stims might be less dangerous than combining multiple downers, AND I SAY MIGHT BE SO DON’T GET WILD, you are more likely to not get good synergy if not planed and dosed carefully. Not sure if you know it but some combos like MDMA + coke even block/ruin effects of each for many/most people.

I like amphs + MDMA (not always and it’s worth noting most people prefer pure MDMA). I also like a bit of ephedrine with most stims. I like tiny amount of caffeine with some. I like to keep my coke free of other stims. And I don’t have enough of experience with meth, let alone combos with it to contribute anything.

I mostly like stims + other stuff and not stims + more stims and feel like I’m def not the only one.

Combining 2 strong stims is rarely something spectacular and more likely an intro to a bad experience and/or bad comedown. Even combining stims might be less dangerous than combining multiple downers, AND I SAY MIGHT BE SO DON’T GET WILD, you are more likely to not get good synergy if not planed and dosed carefully. Not sure if you know it but some combos like MDMA + coke even block/ruin effects of each for many/most people.

I like amphs + MDMA (not always and it’s worth noting most people prefer pure MDMA). I also like a bit of ephedrine with most stims. I like tiny amount of caffeine with some. I like to keep my coke free of other stims. And I don’t have enough of experience with meth, let alone combos with it to contribute anything.

I mostly like stims + other stuff and not stims + more stims and feel like I’m def not the only one.
Yeah it wasn't planned we just got both of them and had a free for all with it. I definitely felt the effects of both, but it was mostly feeling wired, adrenaline pumping, paranoia, over stimulation. So I would say it wasn't one of my best experiences. I remember the dude I did with tried to get me to go to the deli but I was too paranoid.i heard about mixing mdma and coke negates the effects but i definitely felt both the meth and crack.

Last edited:
I would say I felt the Meth more than the crack. The Meth was of good quality but the Crack was mediocre and made me fein out.

Mixing these seems like asking for trouble in my book. Two of the most potent stims going, got to be heavy on the cardiovascular system.
Yeah it wasn't one of my best nights. The guy I was with was afraid I was going to blow up my heart. I remember paranoia and feeling wired. I can't really recall all of the details. At one point he persuaded me into hitting the meth out of the stem and I felt like my lungs were going to pop out of my chest, then he gave me the meth pipe and I took a hit and it felt like my adrenaline was shooting through the roof. Then he kicked me out and I walked home all geeked at 5 in the morning. It was an idiotic night

What's nice about doing both together is that you don't end up jonesing as bad for crack once the crack is gone. It helps tremendously with the crack come down, which makes for an all around better experience.

yeah i agree cant do any super short lasting dopamine drugs without a layer of dexamp, it keeps the paranoia at bay too. less ups and downs