View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Smoking] Amanita in a Bong - Help

Feuer im Süden

Greenlighter
Yoo I got some Amanita and I want to try to smoke it. I know it is mostly a boring or annoying experience with just headache and discomfort in your bum, but for the sake of just doing it, I'll try with some friends. But as I can only smoke a reaaallly little amount of the mushroom - how are you going to smoke a mushroom 100%ly? - I want to know what parts are the most active and worth it. Then I could collect those / prepare those and then leave out the other stuff which is not worth it, as I don't want to take 100 bowls of the bong. THX

Considering you need to ingest several grams worth of this mushroom to get (commonly described; undesirable) effects, it seems deductible to assume that you couldn't get enough of the active chemical into your system through a small smoked bowl.

I dont think anyone with the right mind would recommend that you do this cause it sounds like a terrible idea. If you want to smoke something psychedelic, find some Salvia; otherwise just ingest it orally.

You can smoke Amanitas but dont expect any breakthrough experience with this ROA. You will get a watery mouth and eyes (which is nice if you are combining it with cannabis), some mild disinhibition and perhaps some tracers and a light buzz akin couple of bottles of beers.

For smoking Amanitas use the skin and the flesh that is just under the skin (whatever is reddish in color goes good for smoking). As for the amount - you can never tell, you just have to experiment yourself. Also, dont scorch it - heat gently, grind skins up along with cannabis and use the residual cannabis heat after lighting it up, dont hold the lighter on at all time.
I do it sometimes, especially on nights of heavy cannabis binging - gives it a nice twist IMO.

For full effects you need to take it orally and go through shamanic transformations - it may not be fun and easy but it could be very visionary.