• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking a cigarette on heroin

adillonm15

Bluelighter
Does anyone like smoking cigarettes while high on heroin?

I only smoke cigarettes occasionally and I love them, they relax me and energize me and make me more social.

I LOVE smoking them on other drugs to boost the high and it works tremendously, such as Ecstasy, Weed, Alcohol, and Caffeine.

I tried smoking one while nodding out on black tar heroin however, and I've never been so nauseous in my entite life. I threw up and still felt like throwing up so badly after that. I got SOO hot and sweaty and soo dizzzy. I couldnt move without getting so sick. Ironically, this is actually the first time ive gotten nausea on an opiate. I felt soo terrible...just layed there for about 20-30 minutes and then felt good again.

Has anyone had any luck smoking a cig to boost their heroin high? Or does it turn out bad for everyone else?

Yuck.

Last edited:
Another thing, i've smoked heroin a handful of times in the past, and its always gotten my a bit of a sore throat but not too bad. The same goes for cigarettes.

But earlier tonight, like i said, I smoked black tar heron, then smoked a cigarette, and now I can barely talk! I pretty much cant talk cuz my throats so soree. Ow damn!

i love smoking ciggs on other drugs. i used to always smoke cigs after a fat shot of dope. it feels soo good. you probably either got bad dope, or you took too much H and that caused you to get sick. morphine (heroin) has a high occurrence of nausea, so it's not out of the ordinary to throw up on H. not only t hat nicotine has sympots of nausea aswell.

the nausea from the H combined with the ciggerette nausea and you got yourself throwin up.

im on suboxone right now andi love to smoke ciggs on suboxone, but they do occasioanlly make me throw up or feel really nauseous, so i can relate to you. but most of the time, smoking ciggs on suboxone feel amazing. but when i was doing H everyday 6 months ago i would love love smoking cigs on dope.

Plenty of threads on this.

Cigarettes DEFINITELY causes an increase in perceived opiate effects. Part of this is probably because there is a weak MAO-I in cigarettes, in conjuncture with the synergistic effects of nicotine itself.

In short, cigarettes DEFINITELY "potentiate" opiates.

I would chain smoke when I was on roxis because it would get me quite a bit higher. Smoking a cig was always enough to push me into Puke/nodsville if I wasn't quite there yet.

It wont push you over the edge on its own. BUT, if you have done a ton of opiates are already on the verge from them? It will push you right off that cliff into nodsville.

Caffeine works also great with opioids, if nodding isn't a must.

You kinda have to be a heavy smoker to really enjoy smoking on strong opiates, but if you are it's heaven on earth.
It really does potentiate and is soooo nice post-opiation.

MOST DEFINITELY. I used to have an issue when I had a low oxy tolerance, and low nicotine tolerance.

I couldn't pack a lip or injest any nicotine on any opiates or else I would get SO sick to my stomach. Started out with my mouth salivating, then the terrible feeling in the stomach, then the hot sweats. I puked every time, so be glad you didn't I guess. The ONLY way I couldn't puke is if I placed my head down in total darkness and kept humming to myself to calm the mouth/stomach. It was very weird, I would salivate enough to be spitting every 30 seconds or so with a mouthful of clear spit similar to water in consistency. This would last 2-15 minutes. Total opiate-buzz kill, yes my opiate high would be stopped in it's tracks. I could still feel an 'effect' but any good buzz was immediately stopped.

This went away as my nicotine use wen't up. It took several weeks of packing lips every day (5-10mg of nicotine a day) before I could actually smoke a cig/pack a lip on opiates and feel reasonably good, not sick to your stomach.

I can't stand cigarettes without morphine. If I'm out and in withdrawl, tobacco tastes fucking horrible and I can't finish a cigarette. Similar thing after smoking cannabis, it makes cigarettes very not satisfying. Weird.

been on morphine/codeine/hydrocodone/oxycodone, all with and without cigs, and i dont get nausea with either by themselves. cigs + opiates = some nausea, not overwhelming or as severe as you described. however, amphetamines with opiates... i vomited literally every time i tried that combo. except with weed. smoke weed before your cig, and any and all nausea disappears. works like a charm. btw, a great combo to try if you can stomach it is adderall, hydrocodone, and dxm (no tolerance to anything, took 20mg adderall, 25mg hydrocodone, 100mg dxm). that combo had extreme euphoria, stimulation, sedation, empathogenic qualities, and some very creative thought patterns. that is one of the most blissful highs i have ever gotten.

I've been using h for a long time. I've found that it make me even more high and makes the h soooo much better. But if you just barely started smoking the cigs that's why. That's what happened to me when I first started smoking them with h. But after awhile you'll love the two together. I've also found cigs intensify MDMA

Opiates don't mix with cigarettes. Only other drug besides them that I find makes me nauseous when I smoke cigarettes is DXM.

I HAD TO bring this thread back up. Because this happened to me ALL the time.

I've been smoking cigs since I was 17, 8-9 years.
I also LOVE smoking cigs when I'm high, whether I'm high on Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Methadone, Ecstasy, Cannabis, etc. I would ALWAYS chain smoke because they just taste awesome and always boost my highs.

BUT, when I started smoking Heroin, I would get a nice high, but When I try to smoke cigs while on Heroin, I always end up getting SICK, a nasty nauseous type sickness and I end up throwing up at least once, sometimes a few times.

It's DEF. not because I smoked too much H or I was too high on H, I would just smoke a couple lines, just to test it out, and it still happens!!
I don't know what's the cause, because like I said on other drugs, smoking cigs is like heaven.
I guess Heroin is just that evil!!

i find that cigs potentate codeine and oxycodone, the nod that is idk why. that's just from my experience. oh and hydrocodone as well never tried heroin though.

Opiates don't mix with cigarettes. Only other drug besides them that I find makes me nauseous when I smoke cigarettes is DXM.

Had to quote this. Because that's simply not true.

Heroin is the only opiate that gets me sick when I smoke cigs.

Other strong opiates such as Oxy, Methadone, Dilaudid, etc. NEVER get me sick. I would chain smoke when I'm high on those opiates. Cigs actually taste way better and boost my high when I'm on ANY other opiate besides H.

I can't stand when I do any opiate, especially a big shot of heroin and don't have any cigarettes, I would always have a cigarette ready to light right after a shot. Cigarettes acculy make me higher while I'm smoking it and mabee a few minutes afterwards. Also I feel like shit if I smoke and I'm not high/sick. When I get clean then they are smokable again

The only time I can really smoke, tolerate & actually enjoy smoking cigarettes is after a shot of morphine or hydromorphone (the only 2 opiates I can personally obtain in my area. H exists but is either crap, too expensive or 'H" disguised as fentanyl which I despise.).

E-cigarettes I guess I can tolerate sober but don't use them often. I still keep a pack of cigarettes or a disposable e-cig with a decent nicotine content at my place though for when I nod & do a hit.

However lately I've been wondering if nicotine actually potentates ones opiate buzz / nod or if it sobers you up & reduces your nod because of its stimulant effect.

I know on one hand nicotine is a stimulant & because of that should wake you up & get your heart going being the opposite of a CNS depressant. Aka working against the opiate one has taken.
But then I also know it temporarily increases dopamine and possibly opiod &/or endorphin production too which could possibly increase or potinate ones opiate high and nod...

Not really sure & it's always something I've wondered aka if nicotine Sobers one up from opiates or potinates it :S Bloody confuzzeled!

sorry to bump this but iv had some h today and i feel like smoking while high tastes so good and meks the nod come on a bit stronger for me, mixed views but for me its a good combo

Closest I've came was when I was scripted DHC for a few weeks and took a decent dose. Didn't come on for hours so I went for a tab in the garden and it hit me like a train, I could barely walk and thought I was going to pass out. Grim experience all in all. Opiates gave me an evil vibe.