• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Smoking 5-MeO-DALT

I'm struggling to see the difference between a crack pipe and "the machine" other than the shape of the glass. I'm I missing something?

should i use my 'dmt machine' to smoke it? basically a crack pipe, i have a volcano to vape it but not fucking that thing up too expensive lol.

5-meo-mipt sucks btw, terrible tryptamine.

Dunno, I was using the chase the dragon method. You put the powder on some tin foil then light the underside of the tin foil so the powder vaporises. A junkie showed me that method. I don't bother chasing it though (if you tilt the tin foil, the liquid runs up the slope), I just hold the tin foil level and it doesn't move anywhere. I was thinking of converting a light bulb into a meth pipe style contraption but I'd need to make a hole in the bulb kinda like the way bongs have an airhole to let you inhale the smoke after the smoke fills the bong. That would be way better because with the tin foil method, you end up losing smoke, especially when you've already took a few tokes because it gets complicated when you're high.

Last edited:
BTW have any of you tried AMT? I have the urge to smoke some but I don't wanna be up all night and if I accidentally smoke too much, I'm guessing I'll be completely outta commission for the whole day and night. How do the effects compare to 5-MeO-DALT? The only other tryptamine I have experience with is psilocybin and when I take a medium-high dose of that, I can't do anything because my thoughts are all over the place and everything is insanely confusing.

the machine is way better than tin foil; may give it a go tonight, depends on how i'm feeling. Need some steel wool though.

I looked at this site after smoking it and it looked like the trippiest website ever made. I was thinking about how cool it would be if someone could actually make a website that looked like that. Its one crazy drug.

Have any of you tried smoking it with an MAOI? I'm gonna make some caapi tea soon and I'm tempted to smoke a bit of 5-MeO-DALT but I don't wanna kill myself or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
whew i vaped 10-20mg a few times today and holy shit what a rush; nothing like taking it orally. Didnt get any visuals but the body buzz and rush were insane. definitely the psychedelic version of crack. gonna binge on it tonight probably. i wouldnt vape this stuff without a benzo on hand, the rush is that intense.

Was shit when I tried tasted foul
And all id was give me chest pain
When I chased dragon witg 5meo dalt

try a dmt machine, the rush is insane and the body rush orgasmic, full of enerogy, colors go bright and your eyes focus so clearly. I just vaped 10mg in case u couldnt tell haha. great shit, terrible for any other ROA tho.

has anyone had experience with this stuff "going bad" over time, so to speak? i have some that i used a couple of years ago to mild but enjoyable effects. however, that was after many years without using psychedelics. after that i spent about 2 years using 2c-series and 4-aco-dmt. i took a 4 month break and recently ate 30 mg in a wrap and vomited after 20 minutes and then felt like shit even after 2 mg etizolam.
i stored the material in the freezer in a jar with a silica gel packet.

try a dmt machine... great shit, terrible for any other ROA tho.
could be that this is my real problem.

ive had my 5-meo-dalt for almost a year sitting in a sealed bag in a dark closet. It's still just as potent as i remember. 10mg gives a huge rush, 20mg is a psychedelic rush. This stuff really is psychedelic crack.

been vaping this stuff for the last 18 months or so. Vaping is definitely the ROA of choice with this.

There is no tolerance build up short or long term. Still on the same bag, not really well taken care of, potent as it was new. I usually put it on a bowl of cannabis; this makes it better in every way. Great body buzz, rushes, mild OEV, more pronounced CEV. Watch your body temps on this though, and I have found over time my kidney's ache a bit after use.

I'm finding bad technique w/ this.. I know had enough powder in & got some effect (& vendor reputable).. but nothing as described. & i've had great success w/ 5-methoxy-DMT in the past.. (& i never chased dope.. shot it till dec 22 '07). So, i've been making foily bowls, except--crinkling the ends so the smoke all comes straight up--Seems most the smoke comes upwards when it starts to turn black (yes hcl verison); don't have enough benzos on hand to be willing to try & inhale all that smoke till tomorrow when more benzo's are acquired..

Any advice on technique? or is this pretty good? (btw, i find a hollowed out pen best--can get closer to smoke w/o melting your straw)

& is this compound extra stable? Must it be held in for a while?

Gotta disagree, and agree. I hate 5-MeO-MiPT Fumarate taken orally. I didn't touch it for 5 years after 5 unpleasant experience. I've recently tried 5-MeO-MiPT freebase and 5-MeO-MET vaped, and 5-MeO-MiPT vaped from the FB is a pleasant drug. Beautiful colour enhancement and mindspace. I'm still exploring it, but I really really really like it vaped, but not orally.