• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smoking 3meopcp

Yes, I have. I liked it. I liked it nasally too. I liked it orally too. I liked it a little too much.

What did you want to know, specifically?

Well when I vaped it the taste was really foul like it wasn't meant to be smoked so I didn't inhale it.I also mixed some 3meo with a cigarette with no effects and as for snorting it I don't know how you can my nose bleed and burned from under 5 mg.

About three or so years ago I got a few batches which were very easy on the nose and didn't taste awful when vaped (especially as only a tiny quantity was required). I also had batches that were as you described, and with those I stuck to oral use.

Unfortunately there's rarely any way to know if a batch will be suitable for vaping or nasal use beforehand. Just the way it is with RCs - or street drugs for that matter.

Did you use it orally? How did you find it?

Yeah different batches processed in different ways I never got a non caustic batch.I always did it sublingal around 15- 20 mgs kick in around 30 mins ,loved it did it every wk for 2 months then had to have a break and reconnect back to reality.Still getting some static but lol