View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Smoking 2'-Oxo-PCE?

necropolis

Bluelighter
I've been toying around with the idea of possibly experimenting with smoking as an alternative ROA for O-PCE as well as some of the other RC arylcyclohexylamines. What I'm wondering is this: what would be the best method to use if I am planning on doing such a thing? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have heard that ketamine is unsuitable for smoking - so does that carry over for other ketone susbstituted analogs like O-PCE, 2-FDCK and the like? Also, I am aware that for drugs such as cocaine, smoking the hydrochloride salt is a very bad idea, hence the need for freebase. Would it be better to convert the O-PCE into a freebase form first, or is it okay to smoke the salt form? I'm also wondering about the suitability of some of the other analogs like 3-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE, 3-HO-PCP and 3-Methyl-PCPy. Anyone have any experience with smoking those?

Please excuse my lack of knowledge regarding all of this. I have a daily cigarette habit (been smoking them for 13 years now), but I have very little experience with smoking anything else besides the occasional marijuana when I was younger. I prefer intranasal for most compounds, or oral administration for some of the psychedelics like 2C-I. I also don't have access at the moment to any type of glass or metallic smoking paraphernalia.

Thanks in advance for any info/advice on this. If I'm being a moron by even trying with O-PCE then don't hesitate to set me straight.

From everything i've read smoking O-PCE is the best ROA for it. Reduces the lingering hangover and brings a strong rush. HCL is supposed to be easily smoked in a typical bubble pipe.

A "cold start" with a dab rig+carb cap is a really nice way to smoke tryptamines, im sure it would be great for O-PCE as well.

Reviving this old thread. I have experimented with smoked O-PCE from an "oil burner" over the last week in doses of 8mg, 12mg, and 20mg. I have to say it's my preferred ROA. It provides a crazy rush of pure dissociation that fades fairly quickly. The lingering tail is more mild than insufflated or oral and I found I could sleep sooner. I would caution against redosing more than once however, as each redose adds to the tail while giving less of a rush.

My stash was seized by immediate family with whom I was staying (DAMN DAMN DAMN) before I could try smoking any of it. It's super hard to get through customs right now from my vendor in Holland, too.