• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Smoking 0.3g of BTH With Little Experience

DriftingShade

Bluelighter
So I haven't done Heroin very much at all and I happened to get ahold of some GOOD shit (at least it's great to me, I'm high as fuck) and I'm smoking the whole 0.3g tonight. I have been a regular Opiod user for a while so my tolerance is pretty decent, however the town has been dry so I haven't had a decent opiod high in a week or so. My question is, should I expect withdrawals tomorrow? I think I'll be okay, I just don't want to feel like garbage tomorrow lol. Thanks guys!

if you've had a week gap between your last use before this one then one night of smoking shouldn't result in any wd's

Yeah I'm still not totally sure why I posted this last night. I think I was just paranoid. But I do appreciate the response man! I feel fine this morning just really tired haha. Thanks again! Now time to hit the little bit I left myself because I was simply TOO high lol...

ha nothing better than waking up to find that you actually had the self-control to put a bit aside (y)
but anywho no worries man - but try not to fall all the way back down the rabbit hole