• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Smoked meth, now can't wake up

Aline328

Greenlighter
Hi, I live with two roommates and we are all methamphetamine users, no IV, just smoking and snorting. We all buy from the same dealer, because what he sells seems to always be the same. Except for this last buy. My two roommates and I went in on a g. I wasn't home, they went ahead and split it three ways and begun to use their share. They did notice it was more powdery than usual, but our dude has never sold us bad shit, so they weren't too concerned. Within minutes, both started feeling what could best be described as flu symptoms, like headache, cold chills, nausea and extreme weakness and sleepiness. This lasted throughout the night. Although one of my roommates feels fine today, the other cannot wake up, keeps nodding off. Needless to say, when I got home today and was told about their night, I'm not going to touch my share. Does anyone know what could have caused this, such as bad mix, etc.?

All we can do is hypothesize. Whatever it is, it isn't good and you need to call your dealer ASAP. There are testing kits you can get online.

What your describing sort of sounds like an opioid (a powdery substance that causes weakness, nausea, sleepiness). Maybe he accidentally sold you heroin/fentanyl. Keep a close eye on the one who, "cannot wake up, keeps nodding off", could be an opioid overdose. Its even possible they could need medical attention.

What your describing sort of sounds like an opioid (a powdery substance that causes weakness, nausea, sleepiness). Maybe he accidentally sold you heroin/fentanyl. Keep a close eye on the one who, "cannot wake up, keeps nodding off", could be an opioid overdose. Its even possible they could need medical attention.
Thanks, we heard through the grapevine that local meth users are testing positive for methadone when they havent used any. We wre thinking this is a possibility that the meth was cut with methadone.

Thanks, we heard through the grapevine that local meth users are testing positive for methadone when they havent used any. We wre thinking this is a possibility that the meth was cut with methadone.
Weird..Methadone always got rid of my headaches....I like methadone better than meth

I doubt we live in the same country however I created a post a couple of months back.

I got a bad batch, instantly made me tired, nauseous, ache, bad vasoconstriction and just generally sick. I went over the top with research and even wanted to get it tested it affected me that much. I got it replaced because it defeats wasn’t right.

It hasn’t happened since.

I’d say something and go from there.

I always ALWAYS look out for differences
Even with the same person as you don’t know the chain and supply changes.

GOODLUCK and don’t use it!

From a really machiavellian perspective, I think bundling Methamphetamine with a nearly intperceptible dosage of a long-acting Opioid like Methadone could be a successful business model for a dozen reasons. I'm sure that coupling Methamphetamine with Methadone or another Opioid makes the craving/addiction/compulsion much stronger.

From a really machiavellian perspective, I think bundling Methamphetamine with a nearly intperceptible dosage of a long-acting Opioid like Methadone could be a successful business model for a dozen reasons. I'm sure that coupling Methamphetamine with Methadone or another Opioid makes the craving/addiction/compulsion much stronger.
and sad.
i say legalize

I can't imagine anyone cutting methamphetamine with methadone.

First, where are people getting methadone in a pure powder to use as a cutting agent (if not, i doubt they are crushing up pills, which contain a huge ratio of binders to methadone)? Pure powder would be very expensive and extremely difficult to obtain. Also methadone hydrochloride does not vaporize well at all, and when smoked it would burn with a bitter taste. Methadone is simply not a good candidate to add to methamphetamine.

Fentanyl makes much more sense; its dirt cheap, easily available can be added in small amounts and can be vaporized. Methadone has none of those qualities.

If someone really is selling methamphetamine cut with methadone I'd be all over it as this would be an excellent combo, and sounds like a good deal.