• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoked Marijuana In My Dream & Woke Up High

yourebetter

Greenlighter
I've smoked buds in my dreams and felt the effects and even woke up high. How is this possible when I didn't smoke in real life?

Maybe you woke up and thought you were still dreaming? I've had dreams where I drank alcohol, smoked herb, tripped on psychedelics, and taken other drugs I've never used and have no desire to use, and I woke up confused.

I take drugs in my dreams all the time. I love it. Usually they are lucid dreams and its what I chose took do in dream land cos I can't enjoy stimulants in real life anymore!

I remember waking up from a dream a year ago that I had been drinking heavily in. I woke up feeling drunk/hungover. So it made me think, if our mind can convince us that we are having sex while in-fact we are asleep, power enough that it results in a wet dream, then why wouldn't it be possible that our brain may mimic certain reactions such as those of us being intoxicated? And then upon awakening, our state of mind is already altered due to that of the effects produced by the dream.

It's not necessarily garbage.

The mind is capable of all sorts of incredible things.

I used to know a hypnotist who told me he could hypnotize himself to feel high if he wanted to and I believe him.

The power of suggestion is extremely strong.

All reality is not always based on hard physical facts.

I've felt high when I was dreaming about smoking weed while I was asleep so why isn't it possible for it to continue for a little bit into waking reality?

People have taken placebo drugs and fully believed they were high on all sorts of substances.

The mind can convince itself of all kinds of things.

Ive been high in my dreams.....dreamed of being at some killer party with my friends all super ealistic wake up and bam your home but i felt like i was just at some crazy ass party getting stoned to the bone....even had a dream that i was rolling at a rave and i aint touched mdma in years....i consider is good dream if that happend to you

Salutations Mycophile,

The mind is capable of all sorts of incredible things.

I think so too. As a former hashish smoker i once used to have quite some ritual around the simple action of rolling a joint... This included drawing graduation marks and colour flowers on my paper, etc. In the process my nose would feel cold, even before i lighted up. Sometimes strong resinous scents even gave me such physical reactions, it was like the fibres and nerves awakened all the sudden: the sole prospect of cannabis consumption generated a physiological response and i enjoyed those body signs (which i no longer experience since i've quit this previous habit).

Vaporism seems different: i get no anticipation mood that compares, the cold nose thing is now history.

Good day, have fun!!

=D

I have Never Ever Experienced that And I Smoke Large Amounts Of Cannabis.

Bro, if this ever happened to me.... I'd definitely go to the psych ward

This has never happened to me. But I agree, I would feel the need to see a psychiatrist badly..

I've smoked buds in my dreams and felt the effects and even woke up high. How is this possible when I didn't smoke in real life?
Ive done the same thing. Ive also dreamed i did acid (wich i have never done) and it felt VERY real. When i awoke i felt like i knew how it felt in real life because it was so real and vivid and convincing in my dream.

Had dreams of smoking bud last night.. woke up a little 'out of it' but not high by any means. You might feel a little out of it such as you would experiencing a nightmare and waking up sweaty and anxious. I believe the brain can try to mimic effects of real life scenarios, but you should well know you are not under the influence %)