• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoked cannabis for amphetamine comedown?

Iosif Stalin

Greenlighter
I am snorting high purity spanish speed (amphetamine sulphate, nor methamphetamine) since 3 days ago without sleep. The speed will finish in about 4 hours and after it a great comedown will be waiting me. I have 2 mg alprazolam tablets but I too have 0.5 gr of weed Sweet Death and approximately 1.5 gr of high quality hash. Smoke weed and hash can help me with the comedown?

I would save the weed for the next few days. I would stick with benzo and alcohol for the comedown and try to sleep as much as possible, then the next day smoke lightly to help with the amp hangover.

IME, weed and uppers lead to a lot of anxiety.

The weed will bring back the meth high... Not really fun, if you want to go to sleep

Thats weird it seems like good indica weed overpowers my speed high nearly every time. Smoking weed definitely helps me on an amphetamine comedown, I would take a half bar to a bar and smoke some good indica.

I would save the weed for the next few days. I would stick with benzo and alcohol for the comedown and try to sleep as much as possible, then the next day smoke lightly to help with the amp hangover.

IME, weed and uppers lead to a lot of anxiety.

The weed will bring back the meth high... Not really fun, if you want to go to sleep

this precisely. alcohol and benzos are best for comedown imo. weed mixes nice when sedated afterwards.

I used to find I would smoke tons of weed on the comedown of amphetamine. Depends how much of a stoner you are I guess.

This may be off topic but I'm coming off opiates and I'm using weed. Weed can do anything. It's a Godsend

I'm a die-hard fan of weed, but it's a big nope, when it comes to amphetamine comedowns. I feel like I'm wasting my weed, I don't really get high, I just get (more) confused and uncomfortable. To me Klonopin is the way to go. (Alprazolam works as well, and it's acting faster, but nothing beats the way clonazepam takes away the edge.)

Weed is the best cure for my amphetamine comedown. It helps increase my appitite and relaxes my mind and body so I can sleep.

Hell I smoke when I'm on amps, I think it's a pretty unique high. It most definitely helps for the comedowns of almost anything.