• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoked Any Good Wead Lately?

Nnonovia

Bluelighter
A couple days ago, I had some bud that had a very distinct taste. By looking at it, you would think it would smoke like any old milly mouth wead, but not true for this. The dealer said it was loud, but it wasn't very loud. Smoked it, and WOW! So now when I get wead, I want that wead, but to no avail, I get good bud, but not that strand. I was told it was some Bruce Banner #53, has anyone ever heard of it?

Yes but not today, the weed today was average (for good herb.) couple days ago smoke some bombizzle.

I was told it was some Bruce Banner #53, has anyone ever heard of it?

Nope, but hey, I've heard of Baltimore, though. You're pretty close to me, dude.

Never heard of Bruce Banner #53. Sounds familiar, but that could just be because of the Incredible Hulk. :\

pink / white shark cross.

it's a solid 9/10. great body buzz.

You know what's funny, harma?

If you read the post, he didn't actually ask about any weed we may've smoked. ;)

I smoked some shit straight from CO today (a few buddies made a road trip three weekends ago) on some nearly completely purple weed called Purple Leviathan Cookies, though. I'm, uh... I'm pretty high. It was nothing ridiculous, though, and I'm also on 7.5mg oxy so that's a big part of the being high thing right now. I've also been smoking other, still-potent-but-not-as-official tree all day too... I dunno, I really don't think the high justified the price, tbh, but hey, I didn't pay for shit, I just matched a gram of my stash to .75g of someone else's.

Fucking beautiful to look at, though. I'll see if I can get my boy to send me the pictures he took of the plant and buds. So fucking pretty, man.

tbh 90% of the time I read a thread title form the reply in my head and type it out before even reading any posts.

im certainly not going to read your whole post if you spell weed wrong.... wead

A couple days ago, I had some bud that had a very distinct taste. By looking at it, you would think it would smoke like any old milly mouth wead, but not true for this. The dealer said it was loud, but it wasn't very loud. Smoked it, and WOW! So now when I get wead, I want that wead, but to no avail, I get good bud, but not that strand. I was told it was some Bruce Banner #53, has anyone ever heard of it?

ive smoked david banner before, they never said the 53 at the end but def was d banner.... but the other day i smoked for the first time ina couple weeks cause im on federal bond and i twisted a blunt and could only get half way through it and jesus christ was i high... almost felt like i was tripping, and i havnt felt that in over ten yrs when i first started smoking... but its nice to not be stoned from the time you wake up til the time you pass out, you forget how high you get its not an all day everyday thing... but i think they said the bud was blue dream.. idk but its always medical, sometimes i wish i could just get some good mids like i could back in high school now everyone has to have the most amazing bud ever grown or they dont even wana fuck w it.... im not saying i want some brown frown or anything but there are mids that are good

First off, I am female, thats my real pic, is it too fuzzy for you? Who on this mf'er perfect, I made a typo, oh so it never happened to any of you? Didn't know this was a perfect place, let me hurry up and unfriend myself.

you're good, ya weadhead. (sorry for calling you "he," to be fair I had no idea)

we're not grammar/typo nazis around here. well.... harma might be.... I think he was just being a smartass, though.

Daaamn, bruce banner is some fire. I dunno about #53, but I remember a couple hits of banner had me lit. The oil of it was straight up black.. which had me thinking that it wasn't as good, but it sure was awesome. Bruce Banner was getting popular last time I was in Colorado, and it was popular for a good reason.

I remember waaay back when I started smoking, I got some "sour diesel". Not entirely sure if it was sourD, I was young and strain-names were a bunch of bologna back then. BUT I remember how good it tasted.. God, it was the best weed I've ever tasted. Sure, it was a great high, but the taste of it was what I was really after. Haven't found anything that tastes similar since :p

First off, I am female, thats my real pic, is it too fuzzy for you? Who on this mf'er perfect, I made a typo, oh so it never happened to any of you? Didn't know this was a perfect place, let me hurry up and unfriend myself.
it is all good friend.

I was just having a laugh over a silly mistake, no biggie. lolz.

Yup I've smoked banners before too, got em with some purp colas and they were both great! Lately I've just had some trainwrecks which are nice but need something diff. for sure.

I just picked up a single of some bud that is a cross between white widow and sour diesel. Some of the primest stuff ive smoked in a while. Smells like straight diesel fire and a little citrus. Probably some of the best smelling stuff ive ever had. Taste was even better :D.

Ahh, just got some top quality GDP, haven't smoked purp in a while :D

tbh 90% of the time I read a thread title form the reply in my head and type it out before even reading any posts.

im certainly not going to read your whole post if you spell weed wrong.... wead

lol.

It coulda been bruce banner, that is a real strain. I've never heard of the 53 part though, that usually refers to the phenotype if there's multiples (after a while one becomes the dominant, like White Fire #3,4,5 all exist, but you don't really see anything other than Chem#4).

for myself, I never smoke anything but good weed (well, good oil)