• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

smoke vapor resin

Mafioso

Bluelight Crew
does anybody else do this?

I just scraped all the resin on the screen from the part of the bag attachment that you put the weed into. currently on my 3rd bag and ripping good still.

that is all. just thought i'd share, curious if anybody else does this. i don't smoke pipe resin but this stuff is good.

Yeah it's good shit.
I like smearing it on papers and rolling a j.

damn i think i would have had enough to roll a j of it if I thought of it earlier. next time...

yeah I also re-vape the vape resin. has a nice taste and is really strong. :)

I image it's probably a lot better than resin from pipes or other combustion based devices since the airborne stuff that gets on the filter is just the THC and other compounds/cannibinoids that vaporize at that temperature

yeah it is nothing at all like smoke resin. it smells and tastes slightly toasted (similar to the vaped bud) but in a super nice way.

It's good stuff but I don't vape enough to get, well any.

i've let my vape get ridiculously dirty and sometiems i'll smoke an ounce in a week and vape a lot of it, so I had some pretty good res.

I went without weed for 2 days and stayed blazed all day. It did start giving me a headache after a while but only after about 5 bags and that was once the resin was already darkened.

first half a dozen bags were premo. after that it still tasted and hit pretty good but you do start to get a build up of vaped resin with the good stuff.

i've let my vape get ridiculously dirty and sometiems i'll smoke an ounce in a week and vape a lot of it, so I had some pretty good res.

I went without weed for 2 days and stayed blazed all day. It did start giving me a headache after a while but only after about 5 bags and that was once the resin was already darkened.

first half a dozen bags were premo. after that it still tasted and hit pretty good but you do start to get a build up of vaped resin with the good stuff.

To get around this I would simply choose to eigther
a) clean out the resin and set it aside for later while you continue to vape the plant matter
or
b) use up all the resin and then clean the vape before using fresh bud again :)

Or i guess you could choose another method of ingesting the resin like edibles or even using combustion

I do it to. Re-vaping the resin that is.
I don't find it to be as potent as mentioned in this thread though. I would say it's about the same potency as the bud I vape but with a different composition of Cannabinoids than what is the case with the flower, pointing in the direction of less THC and more CBD+CBN. Of course this is just conjecture, based on the amount of vapor produced at various temperatures and also my subjective perception of the high that it produces.