• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Smoke MDMA crystal's?

Well we were indoors.

In general I never drink on MDMA or similar drugs because I black out and do stupid shit like try to remove my shirt in the pub because I was feeling hot, lol.

Last edited:
It felt great. We were doing the combo lines all night and by morning my buddy and myself were speaking gibberish and laughing our asses off.

I was supposed to pickup some work that morning and didn't go because I was still rolling so hard, lol.
Mannn, I remember I was chilling with ma gf once. we were tripping half a trip each and my buddy calls me to go to his place, I told him to wait 30 mins cause I was eating pussy at thst moment all tripped the fk out and I still needed to pound ma girl. So we finish, I show up to his place and he fking shows me an Oz of high quality dutch brown/tan mdma, Holy fk I grabbed a .15 rock approx and put it in my tongue and swsllowed it. My gf did the same with less, Holy fuck in 15 mins the mdma obliterated the Acid effect. I was csndyflipping hsrdcore but I felt the mdma more than the Acid. We went to a party with some other friends and fucking hell the night would hsve been perfect if I wasn't such a moron and got my phone robbed by some fking asshole cause the disco was too crowded and I was rolling balls ( I had just purchssed that phone like 3 days ago back then 😭😭😭) anyway we dance for a while like an hr or 2 then got bored and went back to his place. Fuck his house was so bizarre my orher friends were snorting coke too(my friend who called me "A" was a mid level dealer he moved all types of drugs, what shocked me thst night was thst A was giving bumps of yay to his mum rofl. He then proceeded to stsrt snorting MDMA in front of his gf that was perus national champion back then but she didn't give a fuck apparently, everything was so bizarre. We were drinking beers and eating fingers of mdma like mad. I was supposed to take care of my girl but we both ended up eating like half a g each, I started to get brain zaps in the morning and got scared so I lsyed on my girls lap while she was smoking pot with ma friend, it was a cool night I got a fking funny picture of a friend who feel asleep in a weird position hahaha. Fking Epic, I left with my girl and her dad was gonna pick her up and me always being me( a complete fkng tsrd) was like heyyy can I meet ur dad? And I was all hyped up and gurning from the x. When we saw her dad's car like a block away she was like just leave me here bye bye love. And I started walking slowly and saw from far away how her dad was yelling at her and got her in the car and kept yelling at her for a while, he was almost making a scene.(my girl told me later thst she started gurning really bad when she said hi to him hahaha fk almost got her in trouble but nothing happened in the end) .it was a fkinh epic night, here's a pic of my buddy KOd xD , my friend "A" and I:

Last edited:
Yes snorting MDMA is worse than snorting meth. It's not as bad as snorting the 2C series or snorting 4FA, though.

Snorting MDMA is IMO better than snorting meth though. Totally different rush!
Stim it all burns 'but remember what parents said : It does not burn not good for you---LOL --it's the acidity STIM ... but hey I got so used to it and well if it does not burn I know it's sh##! I just know that in 45 mins gonna get that nasty drip but it's worth it 100% right! Hey I just watched Ultra 2022 Europe Live and Hardwell--WOW!!! damn-- damn think people were rolling there Croatia Ultra ? >>>>> Of COURSE THEY WERE ULTRA FESTIVAL .....LOL!!!!:rofl::rofl:

Although there has been very little study on smoking MDMA, smoking any chemical is connected with an increased risk of respiratory issues. We can all agree that having too much of something is a terrible thing. So let us just take them in moderation and absorb the positives that we can.
Interesting wonder if any of the RCs smokable like Meth is at high temps? Don't really know but worth investigating...?:unsure::bong::bong:

Phobos I did try 4 MMC once and nothing Methylone Nothing and even tried Pentylone NOTHING NOTHING but BUTYLONE yes but like very mild weak crack hit. But 3 MMC are you sure.......????? It would have to give same exact effect or stronger than snorting or of course bombing it. I know stomach acids actually take allot of the strength of any meds , drugs and just about anything even all that Alcohol we consume. Just the nature of that Beast. But 3 MMC gives strong effect when smoked?( Find some actual evidence of this ) Is it toked in a Bowl or Rose pipe? Or does it have this effect like METH in some Challe? ( ie Meth Pipe with jet lighters) Interesting I thought it would be destroyed minute it vaporized? I have always been told just about every single RC is destroyed in the heat and made Un EFFECTIVE>?:oops: Also Phobos do you get much stronger sense of smell and Hearing after tooting 4 MMC or Methylone? I always do and seems to really open the nasal passages allowing for me to smell so much better each and every time. Same effect for you>>>? but the smoking thing is critical on RCs because breaks long held MYTH other than Butylone I know for sure & only single RC that worked for smoking from Weed pipe or Challe!

Last edited:
Phobos GOT SOME INTERESTING NEWS! ---Checking out some Bongs and pipes for GF lover of Indica Kush and decided to get a petty Chalet or Pyrex meth pipe for few bucks. Damn decided to give that BU well WE REALLY know what it is right unless you have not heard... Older RC and been smoking that TINA PIPE for last 4 hours on/off ...Shit is SMOKABLE AND WORKS and not bad not bad ---Well now got to go mainstream on this ....Not empathogen and never expected that prize of MDA or MDMA but it does work and fast , within 3 to 4 minutes. Consistent and not overwhelming at all. Nice as hell but No massive RUSH like READY ROCK FREEBASE or definitely not actual meth shards. But for it's guess basic properties , worth talking about. I thought only one ever was Butylone & Di- Butylone? Did them both and this effect is way better. Feels same as if tooting it but faster much faster and easy as Vaping E Juice. Again trial and error seems to prevail. Old myth is dispelled but still wonder about 3 mmc or 4mmc. But for BU ie Di-Penty#### has huge advantage for RC lovers hell maybe METH addicts needing to ween off and go a safe route? Very interesting idea there.:bong::reggae::trippy3::Mario party:

Last edited:
Interesting wonder if any of the RCs smokable like Meth is at high temps? Don't really know but worth investigating...?:unsure::bong::bong:
I've heard butylone and dibuylone but they(ppl who did it) didn't test it so.. u know just "word of mouth" or a rumor at best. I wouldn't necessarily go off that but maybe look into it b4 trying.. im sure there are better Rc's these days tho. Some ppl swear by a-php. 4FA and 3Fpm sounded interesting to me but idk if those r vapeable

4MMC and 3MMC are smokable, but I prefer snorting or eating them.
Tried the 4 MMC and 3 MMC and NADA in the Chalet ---but no question methylpentylone works and Fast. But no big rush of Euphoria or massive stimulation feels more like Rush of Serotonin and buzzed feeling in the brain. :meowce::bong:

Tried the 4 MMC and 3 MMC and NADA in the Chalet ---but no question methylpentylone works and Fast. But no big rush of Euphoria or massive stimulation feels more like Rush of Serotonin and buzzed feeling in the brain. :meowce::bong:
Hey so I like to vape 4MMC and 3 MMC about 5 minutes after doing a line.
The rush comes on stronger.
Tried smoking without doing a line and the effects are too weak for it to be worth it IMO.

Just wanna put it out there but in my worst days (was a crackhead) I did convert MDA to its freebase oil vaped it. It definitely was psychoactive and rushy but seemed to have lost majority of its empathogenic qualities and was primarily a stimulant

You can't vape MDMA crystals (MDMA in its hydrochloride salt form), its burning point is lower than its boiling point.
Or in other words, it will start burning before it vaporizes, and when it burns it's not active anymore.

You could vape MDMA Freebase, but that is a clear oily liquid and it's not sold on the streets or on the darkweb.

If you get high dabbing what you bought as MDMA, you don't actually have MDMA.
It could be a Cathinone, like Mephedrone, MDPV, MDPHP etc.
The only reference I could find to the pH of MDMA freebase is that you have to get the solution to a pH of 10.3 for the freebase to separate out.

If the pH of MDMA freebase is actually ~10.3, it like vaping mild ammonia (pH ~11). Caustic and not recommended.

Not to mention MDMA freebase is actually caustic.

You can't vape MDMA crystals (MDMA in its hydrochloride salt form), its burning point is lower than its boiling point.
Or in other words, it will start burning before it vaporizes, and when it burns it's not active anymore.

You could vape MDMA Freebase, but that is a clear oily liquid and it's not sold on the streets or on the darkweb.

If you get high dabbing what you bought as MDMA, you don't actually have MDMA.
It could be a Cathinone, like Mephedrone, MDPV, MDPHP etc.
This exactly.
I once had some guys at a rave ask if they could smoke the molly they had. They were obviously quite messed up already. After 5 minutes of trying to explain why that is a bad idea, I resorted to chanting loud short words to a beat.
Later in life I did witness one of his other friends smoke some mushroom powder , kinda an odd group.