• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

smoke in the shower

ok i usually take an actual shower for 5 - 10 mins get out dry off and by then its all steamed up in there, only then do i turn on the fan on and leave the water on of corse . then i have a boll already loaded and smoke then allow for at least 15 20 mins of the water running on super hot to flush any remaning smell its relly easy and its the last thing they expect the only time i came close to messing it up was wen i ran out of hot water thus no steam and one time i forgot to flush my ashes both times i got luky now i alwas keep the temp hot enuff

the point is covert smoking i dont ever smoke my bathroom out accept one time wen it was too cold and windy outside. dont try to smoke a joint its hard to the first few times u do it just take a few hits untill u get it down if you do it right there should be no smell at all by the end of ur shower --30 mins for me im in there till there aint no more hot water----

it works cause the smoke get trapped in the steam and the steam get sucked out though the fan yayy!!! learned it out of desperation wile i was grounded sum years back:)

fuck smoking in the shower ild much rather smoke out of my bedroom window or out in the back garden. if its impossible to smoke in the house go for a drive in your car or get on your bike if you dont drive or even go for a walk on your legs

Chiefing in the shower is amazing. All you've gotta do is plug the crack in the door, turn the fan on, and if your super worried you should maybe invest in some dupe tube technology ;)
It such a relaxing experience to load a few bowls before your day begins. The hot water and steam feels so cleansing and refreshing. The shower smoke has always been one of my favorites.

I had a friend who used to do this and though it worked for the most part, occasionaly there was still a slight smoke smell (not weed, or cig, or fire, just smoke). He had to end up telling his aunt he wasnt thinking and smoked a cig in the shower.

i have a friend that hit the bowl in the shower and wont be doin it again any time soon.

Apparently the steam shattered his bowl, and the glass covered the shower floor. A peice of glass stuck into the major artery in his foot, the dorsalis pedis. now it would have to take awhile for you to die by bleeding out the foot, but my friend still bled to the point of passing out in the shower and laying in the rest of the glass on the shower floor.

so be careful

8o

my fucking god.

that's a pot-smoking horror story if i've ever heard one.

You can buy a big fan for $20 to sit in the window, the room wont smell at all. I think the vent fan in the shower wouldn't work as well, plus all the dust and shit inside the ducts would soak in the smell. A cold beer in the shower is the best thing ever!

I used this strategy in college, put my big ass fan in the window, got an empty toilet paper holder (stuffed it full of dryer sheets), and smoked mad ridiculous bong sessions without a problem all year long. You couldn't even smell it at all.

The only weird thing was when I would do this in the middle of the winter in New Jersey with snow on the ground, but nobody ever said anything, but like duhhh, it's fucking freezing outside and there is a big ass fan in the window....:p

Never smoked in the shower, but I've smoked and them immediately had a shower.

Feels good man.

i have a friend that hit the bowl in the shower and wont be doin it again any time soon.

Apparently the steam shattered his bowl, and the glass covered the shower floor. A peice of glass stuck into the major artery in his foot, the dorsalis pedis. now it would have to take awhile for you to die by bleeding out the foot, but my friend still bled to the point of passing out in the shower and laying in the rest of the glass on the shower floor.

so be careful

Probrobly took a big hit and kind of "blacked out" and hit the ground. A bowl that can take the flame of the lighter but not shower steam is just silly. lmao

i have a friend who smoked every single day while in the shower before going to school... he would turn the shower on, smoke, then take a legit shower and continue getting ready for school without his parents having a clue. it definitely works.

I woke up about 30 minutes ago. Decided I was going to take a shower 15 minutes ago. Smoked a bowl 5 minutes ago.

This is going to be amazing. :)

when i first started smoking, my room mates didnt know (had been good friends for 10 years and they all were against it.) I would smoke in my car with a little glass piece in random locations or in the bathroom with a cool fake cigarette sneak-a-toke i have. it worked perfectly. very small amount in the bowl so it was easy to clear and then blow straight into the vent. barely smelled at all, even with bomb bomb bomb strains. i lasted a good 6 months of multiple per day smoking before i told anyone, and no one even knew til i said something haha. clear eyes, visine, and cologne everyday ftw.

I can smoke 2 bowls in my room, in the middle of the 2cd it gets to smell kind of strong but i just smoke a cigarette after and its fine. I would never smoke in my bathroom honestly way to smelly.

i normally smoke around 4 cones(bowls) in my bathroom every night if i have buds which is most of the time...i live with my mum and she is anti-drug, so i find it the best place and way to smoke at home without being caught, just blow it towards to vent thing on the roof that sucks up all the steam, dosnt smell like weed after i leave and showers are 10 times better!

Shiiit, I moved and at the old house there was a window right next to the shower in the bathroom. Butin my new house there is no window just a fan. I enjoy smoking in the shower so any ways to smoke in the bathroom with no window without it smelling horribly? I accidentally coughed in my old shower and I coughed some of the hit in the bathroom and not out the window and my bathroom stank for at least an hour or so with the fan on and window open. So I am kinda skeptical about trying it in the new bathroom, any suggestions?