• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smokable household herbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chilli......eat loads of it untill you go blind and your intestines turn to slush. Then the endorphin rush kicks in. It's really good. Honest.

my favorite legal highs are(and these are easy to obtain):

1. morning glory seeds
2. san pedro cactus
3. DXM

also there's propylhexedrine(OTC benzedrex nasal inhailers), amphetamine like stimulant thats better than adderall imo.

1.soak rolling papers in tobasco oil
2.get the hottest dry chilli peppers and put in
3.add in a little wasabi concentrate
4.fire it up!!its better than a fucking gram of MDMA imo

Either this kid's a troll or a complete fucking retard. Anyhoo, I suggest 1000mgs of DXM mixed with about 850 mgs of diphenhydramine. You'll love it.

Last edited:
On a more serious note do you guys really want a 14 year old kid (even if trolling and being a fucking retard) to have a GRAM of morphine? If that works (pretty sure it doesnt) then sweet you just taught a 14yr old how to make enough morphine to kill himself about 5 times over (unless he has a tolerance we dont know about) I suggest the whippets or definately DXM. Ah man the old old days of downing 2-3 bottles of robo...

me and my friends smoked nutmeg before it was okay i just parsiley a few minutes ago it leaves a smell that smells kinda good

Anyone notice that kid stopped replying pages ago?

Hopefully he didn't hurt himself trying to actually drink bleach or something.

Theres that one that when your locked up. Ya can take an orange peel, put toothpaste on it. Let it sit till it gets moldy and it "makes ya trip like Lsd" hahalol.

I know someone that tried it and all that ended up was getting sick as hell and going to the hospital or some shit.

Sorry, Nothing in your household or store will get you high. Nothing comes close to Mary Jane. Nutmeg is not worth it. Maybe get some Kava Kava

This thread is hilarious. Though as the one guy said you canget quite high from running, I did 50 minutes at 6mph on the tread last night and when I got of it felt like the floor was moving up and down on my feet followed by about a half hour of warmth and about an hour of lightheadedness.

Does anyone know if that morphine extraction works because Im very interested to get a gram of morphine for only NO PRICES...very interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
It hurts my heart all the bullshit threads that have been allowed in here in the past... not for long folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.