❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Smelly Pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeTheJock

Greenlighter
I usually love to eat pussy. But some times pussy smells bad.
How do you tell a girl a thing like that. I don't want to anger or embarrass her.

You dont tell her shit. Cause your running in the oppposite way. Stay away from that pussy, damn. Somethin isnt right in there. Ive been with only one girl who smelled down there and you know what i did. I immediately got on my feet. Dressed myself and got the fuck out of there never to come back. Life is way too short for a sticking vag bro.

Eeekkk! If its "smelly" from a long day of work, that is one thing. Just ask to take a shower with her. Its a complete other if its "fishy" or "sour" smelling. If she can't figure out she has an infection at this point...I have no advice for that other than to just walk away, don't look back and perhaps point her to the nearest Planned Parenthood? Good luck.

Maybe she needs to wash with dial antibacterial bar soap the gold bar.
Maybe her pussy is overly sweaty or maybe she's not wearing cotton undies.
A pussy isn't supposed to smell like roses. It's a pussy/vagina. I think each woman has their own specific scent.
Trust me not all dicks smell that great either. Depending if they wash their sick correctly. So it's a two way street. This chick could have an infection or its her panties (non cotton) or her vaginal ph balance is off. Be kind.

Good pussy has no smell and the real hot chicks make it smell like some nicely scented. Certaintly dont let there man fo down on her if its like that too

Eeekkk! If its "smelly" from a long day of work, that is one thing. Just ask to take a shower with her. Its a complete other if its "fishy" or "sour" smelling. If she can't figure out she has an infection at this point...I have no advice for that other than to just walk away, don't look back and perhaps point her to the nearest Planned Parenthood? Good luck.

Yeah it really depends.... if it's just smelly like sweaty or something (which happens of course) then maybe a shower first?

Never use antibacterial soap, or soap in general. That is likely to cause change in ph and destroy good bacteria and cause bacterial vaginosis, which is the most common source of a fishy smell. It is easily remedied. I find it's better to have that conversation than to say nothing at all. But do it tactfully and without acting overly grossed out or being an asshole.

It's a common problem and usuallly easily remedied.

Have her shower before? Or feed her pineapple juice to help with the smell...

but.. it's bodily fluids.... what's the point of telling her? How much can she really do to help the situation? You're just gonna make her feel embarrassed... and probably not want to engage in sexual acts with you anymore.

Ya mam if she knows its about to go down it should be all nice and ready down there. shoudnt be a question

@B.Love214 hit the nail on the head. She may not know her pussy smells like Chicken of the Sea. How many guys don't practice pre-sex hygiene and smell like a musky, dirty sock? Initially tell her you want to shower so that you are not offensive smelling and ask that she join you. When in the rack after she showers tell her how fantastic she smells and tastes. She'll get the hint and you didn't embarrass her in the process.

You dont tell her shit. Cause your running in the oppposite way. Stay away from that pussy, damn. Somethin isnt right in there. Ive been with only one girl who smelled down there and you know what i did. I immediately got on my feet. Dressed myself and got the fuck out of there never to come back. Life is way too short for a sticking vag bro.

THIS! Wise words, I couldn't have said it better!

It's one thing if she's having a "flowful" day, but if it's all the time. RUN LIKE A MF!

- Hopeless 7nos

I think you should tell your girlfriend to keep her genital parts clean. Not while an intercourse, but tell her that you need a shower before having an intercourse. That doesn't sound embrassing

I think you should tell your girlfriend to keep her genital parts clean. Not while an intercourse, but tell her that you need a shower before having an intercourse. That doesn't sound embrassing
Pfffft you might as well not have sex at all, 'cause that's what's going to happen if you demand a shower beforehand! lol

- Hopeless 7nos

Status
Not open for further replies.