• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Small town folk

I don't know, as far as we know, the Inuit have lived there for thousands of years without these issues until the last century or less. Whether or not the problem was there but not documented, I don't know.

Anyway, any small-towners want to trade places with me for a year, I'm down!

I actually thought about them while I was writing that, which is why I added the "from my own perspective and experience" caveat lol. I used to live in that arctic environment and you can have it, I always just assumed people were lying when they said that they liked living up there :LOL:

Now I live in southern Alaska. It's still rural and hick but at least you get to see the sun in winter (sometimes) ;)

I actually thought about them while I was writing that, which is why I added the "from my own perspective and experience" caveat lol. I used to live in that arctic environment and you can have it, I always just assumed people were lying when they said that they liked living up there :LOL:
I actually think it's beautiful up there and would love to live there. Then again, I've suffered suicidal ideation and depression for 20 years and do love my sun.

Probably be a good mental test to add to my years of learning to live through my mental problems. :D

You sound like you're in Juneau or some such southern locale.
Juneau is practically rainforest country. :p

^^^That's sounds fucking awesome.

I'm telling you guys, trade any time. I will trade this human zoo for whatever "boring" and quiet paradise you speak of.
I mean I still live here for a reason. It's just that cities and towns have too many stimuli, and cause me sensory overload, if I stay there too long. Cities I can barely tolerate, and at night are just impossible. I remember a 1 week stay in Berlin, where I went absolutely crazy. I was supposed to work there for 3 weeks, but I just had to get out. I had 2 panic attacks, the hotel was loud and I couldn't take an evening walk without seeing humans, which is untolerable. I need quiet time. Very unpleasant.

Also I enjoy the quiet. Sitting by the river or the lake, walking through the forests, hike up the mountains. It's lovely, really

I mean I still live here for a reason. It's just that cities and towns have too many stimuli, and cause me sensory overload, if I stay there too long.
I understand. I grew up in Toronto and it's only been as I got into my 30s that I started to feel the overly energetic vibe of the place was getting to me.

Also I enjoy the quiet. Sitting by the river or the lake, walking through the forests, hike up the mountains. It's lovely, really
I spend a lot of my free time in the bush north of here. I used to regularly go moose hunting in far, far, far northern Ontario. It's like another planet. <3

I understand. I grew up in Toronto and it's only been as I got into my 30s that I started to feel the overly energetic vibe of the place was getting to me.

I spend a lot of my free time in the bush north of here. I used to regularly go moose hunting in far, far, far northern Ontario. It's like another planet. <3
Ah it's mostly autism related for me. My brain can't process all the information, because it's like a sponge, it soaks up ALL the damned information. It just kills me. Thousands of informations just flooding my brain.

I really, really tried in Berlin to stay the 3 weeks, then I met someone from Munich who said he was going to drive home today, and I was like "sign me up", like an instinct reaction.

One of the few cities that is OK-ish is Munich. The city is just so huge and so green, you often don't realize you're in a city.

Ontario is freaking beautiful. Canada in general I would just love to see, almost as much as I wanna see Norway. :) I'm from Schönau am Königssee, if you wanna google. It's really pretty.

Ah it's mostly autism related for me. My brain can't process all the information, because it's like a sponge, it soaks up ALL the damned information. It just kills me. Thousands of informations just flooding my brain.
You would hate it here. :(

I really, really tried in Berlin to stay the 3 weeks, then I met someone from Munich who said he was going to drive home today, and I was like "sign me up", like an instinct reaction.
I've never been to Berlin but what I do know of it makes me think it'd be an especially hectic place to be.

Ontario is freaking beautiful. Canada in general I would just love to see, almost as much as I wanna see Norway. :)
I'd love to visit Norway myself. Ontario IS beautiful. Check out my profile banner for a sneak peek at the place. ;)
I'm particularly in love with Georgian Bay. It's a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is pretty well where my heart lives.

I'm from Schönau am Königssee, if you wanna google. It's really pretty.
That. Looks. Fucking. Lovely!

Wow. <3 I love lakes.....and mountains are also nice.

I've only been to Frankfurt (Main) but I'm defo coming to visit Germany again and I think I'll head south the next time. ;)

You would hate it here. :(

I've never been to Berlin but what I do know of it makes me think it'd be an especially hectic place to be.

I'd love to visit Norway myself. Ontario IS beautiful. Check out my profile banner for a sneak peek at the place. ;)
I'm particularly in love with Georgian Bay. It's a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is pretty well where my heart lives.

That. Looks. Fucking. Lovely!

Wow. <3 I love lakes.....and mountains are also nice.

I've only been to Frankfurt (Main) but I'm defo coming to visit Germany again and I think I'll head south the next time. ;)
O Frankfurt is a shithole :D I had a 3-hour-stay in Frankfurt once on the way to France. I got out the station, saw the city(it was the middle of the night and brighter than the sun) and was like "OK eyes closed and noise cancelling headphones it is!" xd

Wow, just checked out Georgian Bay. Amazing. Almost reminds me of the cliffs of Spain along the Cote d'Azur. Just stunning, the color of the water especially. I would love to see that place :)

O, Bavaria is absolutely worth the visit. I've been to many places in this world, but the mountains always pull me back in. Especially check out everything south of the "Weißwurstäquator" (Bavarian white sausage equator). Starts a bit south of Munich in the "Alpenvorland", lots of amazing places here. Tegernsee, Bayrischzell, Josefstaler Wasserfälle, up to Berchtesgaden and Schönau, the Hintersee, I could list beautiful places here for hours xD You get the idea. And yeah, drink the beer here. There's so so many different beers that are just soo good, we really know what we're doing. I can't drink beer outside of Bavaria, tastes like bitter piss, yes I'm a total beer snob.

edit: found a perfect map that shows the Weißwurst-Äquator. Everything south of it we call the Holy land.
index.php

Last edited:
O Frankfurt is a shithole :D
I stepped out of the Hauptbahnhof out of a side exit and the first thing I smelt was piss. :p

Wow, just checked out Georgian Bay. Amazing. Almost reminds me of the cliffs of Spain along the Cote d'Azur. Just stunning, the color of the water especially. I would love to see that place :)
Luckily it's not a very world-famous tourist space and hopefully never becomes one. I go live on the rocks there a few times each summer for a few days.

O, Bavaria is absolutely worth the visit. I've been to many places in this world, but the mountains always pull me back in.
Yeah, I love mountains. I've been to British Columbia a few times and Colorado and the mountains are beautiful! I'm supposed to go to BC and Yukon for two months this summer.

Especially check out everything south of the "Weißwurstäquator" (Bavarian white sausage equator). Starts a bit south of Munich in the "Alpenvorland", lots of amazing places here. Tegernsee, Bayrischzell, Josefstaler Wasserfälle, up to Berchtesgaden and Schönau, the Hintersee, I could list beautiful places here for hours xD You get the idea.
For sure.....I'm pretty stoked about coming back to Germany.

And yeah, drink the beer here. There's so so many different beers that are just soo good, we really know what we're doing. I can't drink beer outside of Bavaria, tastes like bitter piss, yes I'm a total beer snob.
I like pints.....

I grew up in a small town of around 1.5 - 2 thousand people. There was only one high school on our end of the county, so kids from all the towns got cram packed into one school.

Suffice it to say, everyone knew everyone. It seemed like the cliques were a little more loosely defined, it was really just if you partied vs. if you didn't. It was a fun time in that regard. I introduced all my friends to weed and drifted in and out of different cliques and party scenes. I do miss those days truly.

I grew up in a small town of around 1.5 - 2 thousand people. There was only one high school on our end of the county, so kids from all the towns got cram packed into one school.

Suffice it to say, everyone knew everyone. It seemed like the cliques were a little more loosely defined, it was really just if you partied vs. if you didn't. It was a fun time in that regard. I introduced all my friends to weed and drifted in and out of different cliques and party scenes. I do miss those days truly.
our cliques are the different villages :ROFLMAO: many just went to school in the same town
It's like village A hates village B, village C hates village A, village D hates village C, and so on
All the villages only have like 800 people or less, but they all do their own Schützenparade n shit
where they run through the villages all gangster with their horses and carriages, special lederhosen and hunting rifles
super elitist cliques, and they are completely racist towards all other villages :D because they talk a little different, and wear different kinds of lederhosen or hats (true story), even if they tolerate each other
For this you gotta understand that say if a village is 3-4 miles from here, I will have issues understanding them. We all speak quite different from each other, and have different festivals, different pagan traditions, another history, different songs, etc pp. Many villages are a 1000 years old, some even older than that.

Gods, I hate those parades. They're super early like 7 in the morning or earlier, usually on a sunday, FUCKING loud marching band or even 2 marching bands because it's a column of the entire damned village, shooting blanks in the air until like 12
After that the entire village is full of horseshit, "cultured" Europe my ass. When Napoleon took Munich, we Bavarians took our spite and shat on the Plaza where he would enter the town, and flooded the entire gate with excrements of different variety so that Napoleon said that the Bavarians where the most disgusting people he had ever encountered.