View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

small doses of psychedelics affecting tolerance

ecstacylover

Bluelighter
Yesterday I tried the 2fma/4acomet/5mapb flip - good shit. Anyway my dose of the tryptamine was 5 mg (a fairly small amount), how much tolerance would a small amount like that induce? I wanted to take al-lad today and I need to know how high to dose. I am familiar with psychedelic tolerance, but not whenever the dose taken was this small.

I would expect the tolerance to be slight enough that trying to compensate for it would easily make the dose of AL-LAD too strong.

I would be cautious about such regular drug use though.

In that case won't tack on much.

To be fair, I've only tripped one time so far this new year. It seems that roll left me craving a good strong psychedelic experience though.

Tell me more about this flip. How long did it last, what doses of 2fma and 5mapb did you take, and what would you change about it for next time?

Tell me more about this flip. How long did it last, what doses of 2fma and 5mapb did you take, and what would you change about it for next time?
The flip was first popularized in another community as a less neurotoxic, longer-lasting alternative to the MDMA experience. It is theorized that the primary neurotoxic metabolite of MDMA is avoided with this combination. Supposedly seasoned MDMA veterans were unable to distinguish the the flip from MDMA until the next day when there was a lack of a comedown.

It is supposed to last 6-8 hours and I don't believe it lasted that long for me.

I took 20 mg 2-fma, 50 mg 5-mapb and 5 mg 4-aco-met with a redose of 30 mg 5-mapb at 2 hours in I believe. Next time I would up the dosage of the 2-fma to 25 mg and the 5-mapb to 75-80 mg. The tryptamine is supposed to be dosed flatly but I would possibly up it a few milligrams as well. My experience with this flip was not as intense as, say, 125 mg of MDMA and I believe it was due to dosing on the lower end. It was definitely a roll but left me desiring more. I had some other people try it the next day at the higher dose and they had a glowing experience I believe. The comedown was very smooth and gentle with in contrast to MDMA, as well has providing a nice afterglow the following day.

Hmm, interesting. I've been made aware of a combination similar to this one, but I haven't tried it. So would you say that the combo produced any of the mdma-like magic, or no?

Yes it did, but the magical feeling was shorter lasting and less encompassing than MDMA. I will have to evaluate the combination at a higher dosage to see if it can truly stand side-by-side to MDMA. I will consider using 5-meo-mipt as the tryptamine next time as well.

I took 20 mg 2-fma, 50 mg 5-mapb and 5 mg 4-aco-met with a redose of 30 mg 5-mapb at 2 hours in I believe. Next time I would up the dosage of the 2-fma to 25 mg and the 5-mapb to 75-80 mg.

So you think the 5mg 4-aco-met gave the roll enough of a psychedelic side? I suppose MDMA isn't all that psychedelic so it makes sense, but I was thinking 10mg would be necessary to even feel its effects. I took 90mg of 5-mapb once by itself and while it was fun it was also short lived and underwhelming, and definitely lacked that amph push. Considering all this the doses I came up with to try next time are 20mg 2-fma, 100mg of 5-mapb, and 5-10mg of 4-aco-met.

So you think the 5mg 4-aco-met gave the roll enough of a psychedelic side? I suppose MDMA isn't all that psychedelic so it makes sense, but I was thinking 10mg would be necessary to even feel its effects. I took 90mg of 5-mapb once by itself and while it was fun it was also short lived and underwhelming, and definitely lacked that amph push. Considering all this the doses I came up with to try next time are 20mg 2-fma, 100mg of 5-mapb, and 5-10mg of 4-aco-met.
Yeah 5 mg was enough for mild psychedelia and music enhancement comparable to that of MDMA. 10 would probably have you decently tripping when you consider the synergy between the empathogen and psychedelic. Honestly I think the low dose of 5-mapb was the biggest reason why it was underwhelming. I wanted more of the serotonin aspect. It was probably also the reason I didn't have a bad comedown. Your dosages sound good, but 10 mg of the tryptamine might have you hippy flipping; not saying that's a bad thing though. I think I will follow your lead and up the empathogen to 80-90 mg for a stronger serotonin rush.

Yes it did, but the magical feeling was shorter lasting and less encompassing than MDMA. I will have to evaluate the combination at a higher dosage to see if it can truly stand side-by-side to MDMA. I will consider using 5-meo-mipt as the tryptamine next time as well.

Cool, thanks for the info. Do post whenever you get around to evaluating those higher doses. Interesting stuff.

Yeah 5 mg was enough for mild psychedelia and music enhancement comparable to that of MDMA. 10 would probably have you decently tripping when you consider the synergy between the empathogen and psychedelic.

Very good point. I think ill stick closer to 5 then! PM me if your combo hits the sweet spot ;)