• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

small dose dxm (under 150mg) with benzos (kpin + oxazepam)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ne0

Bluelighter
So I don't like high doses of dxm (over 250mg), so I was wondering would small dose like 100mg dxm give any nice effect with benzos (2mg kpin + 50mg oxazepam)? I get nice mood lift with 70mg dxm so was wondering. Under 200mg dxm shouldnt give you any trippy feeling anyway some dissocation and euphoria yes but thats it. And as such low doses it wouldn't be dangerous. Any experiences? And Im talking taking while on benzos not before, because I know dxm can reduce tolerance for some drugs if taken before DOC (at least with opioids, maybe benzos too).

Ive read that moderate dose of kpin can make dxm trip more euphoric, but in trip doses (600mg), but what about 100-150mg doses? I dont want to try if im not sure, becaue I dont want to waste my good benzo buzz, if it actually takes awya the benzo buss on low doses.

Well I took 120mg, reporting back later.

Last edited:
Well I took 200mg in the end, took arouind 4 h to come up because I took for full stomach. at first it made me feel depressed and took benzo buzzz off, so I took another 1mg kpin and 30mg oxazepamn, after that I felt good again. So if anyone planning to do this mix I reccomend to take dxm first (no over 300mg) and then benzos.

Supposedly, clonazapam has been known to cause an increase in visual activity while on DXM -- but it generally works best when the klonopin is taken earlier in the day. This isn't heresay; the DXM FAQ makes mention of it, as well as several anecdotal accounts I've been privy to over the years. Taking the benzo on top of the DXM, while relaxing, isn't going to make the DXM trippier, but taking klonopin earlier in the day (maybe up to 8 hrs earlier) has been known to do the trick.

As far as your dosage; I don't know how notable of effects you will have at that dosage insofar as the experience being "trippy"; unless you're enzyme-deficient or simply very susceptible to DXM's effects at low dosages, you probably won't notice much of a difference with this combination.

I think benzos DECREASE the effects of DXM.

I have used DXM for 12 years now on and off, so I have experienced everything it has to offer from the first plateau to the fourth.

In my opinion, it DECREASES the euphoria and dissociative effects.

Hey OP, I'm sorry, but we really don't like to create threads that essentially amount to "How do I get high/have the most recreational experience/what are the best combinations?" and so on. These are all matters of personal preference that we really can't decide for you, just like how you can't tell me that the Beatles is my favorite band. The Beatles are great and a lot of people really dig them, but some people don't. You have to figure this out for yourself, which I would expect would be a fun kind of learning experience any way.

So, given that there's not really any Harm Reduction content coinciding with this thread, I'm going to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.