Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Small dose before flooding?

infectedmushroom

Bluelighter
Hi guys,

A friend of mine swears by taking a small-ish initial dose of around 50mg to settle his stomach and nerves before taking his proper dose (100-120mg) about an hour or so later.

Has anyone any experience with this method?

I'm tempted to try it but I can't find any info.

For me i have to be very careful with my initial dose. If i go too small then i have to pop again and again then it seems like i dont peak as good. And obviously if i take too much then it will be an intense comeup which freaks me out and sometimes kills the roll. 100 to 120 mgs isnt even that big of a dose, you shouldnt have a rough comeup on that dose. I wouldnt waste your time and just dose accordingly the first time, what works for your friend might not work for you.

In my case that would not be a good idea. My first dose usually determines for 3/4 how intense my roll will be. Now 50mg is only just above threshold, but it's still enough to release a significant amount of serotonin, I think this impacts the dose he takes an hour later

If he's happy with that method, by all means, every person is different. If you want to try it, try it, it won't cause you much more harm than a single dose would if you're wondering about that. Just be aware that redosing generally produces more physical side-effects than just taking one dose. 50mg is probably not enough to cause any major increase in side-effects but still make sure to keep hydrated (though don't exaggerate) and if you're dancing go cool down every once in a while. And make sure to test your drugs every time. Some things sold as MDMA don't react kindly to being redosed

Last edited: