Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smackie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know what's gone on with a certain street scene...but no more of that talk %)

I'm craving a good hard nod but ever since I OD'd I just can't relax into the proper strong opie high...ahhh the days of falling asleep in bliss are prob behind me because I feel like I can't just let go to that level anymore. It's prob a blessing in disguise...

I want to know what's gone on with a certain street scene...but no more of that talk %)

I'm craving a good hard nod but ever since I OD'd I just can't relax into the proper strong opie high...ahhh the days of falling asleep in bliss are prob behind me because I feel like I can't just let go to that level anymore. It's prob a blessing in disguise...

Probably is a blessing.....I know those evenings where one pushes the envelope on OD with a massive opiate NOD....dangerous and scarey but I miss it too.

This is basically a straight up pathway to drug addiction I reckon. Heaps of money and constant shitty days? I'd be smashing anything I could find in your position.

Not that I wouldn't love a bit of oxy if I could get my hands on it, but boredom, stress, and money in equally high amounts is a dangerzone for drug abuse.

My job is super stressful, pays really well ($200k plus) and I have unlimited access to pharm-priced Oxycodone, Morphine, Hydromorphone, Alprazolam and Diazepam.....try not getting addicted in this situation...................................................

Hey footscrzy,

I find poppy tea to work best since i stopped using hammer a few years ago. 600 grams in 732 mls of grapefruit juice, shake, pour half n hour later through a t shirt, and drink, yum! then straight away put the seeds in anohter container (i use plastic bottle with top cut off) for the second wash.

The first drink gets you started and then the second one hour later actually puts me on a nice opium nod. Got to do the second wash as that one seems to be stronger and puts me over the edge without risking ODing.

For some reason this works far better for me than CWE as I can drink booze with it without getting stomach pains like I get with CWE. Just be careful as I did this 4 days in a row and got pretty constipated and actually had some mild withdrawals. Lucky I cleaned out my local supermarket and didn't source more cuase I didn't think it would work so fucking well.

A bit late I know, but have you tried IMing? It has the same bioavailability as IV, you miss the rush, but get much more bang for your buck than smoking.

yeh i have , only coz i have really thin veigns and its near impossible to "get" myself first go , i didnt use a im needle but i do have a cpl laying around and 5ml plungers they connect to , so maybe it didnt go in deep enough , i just used the usual terumo 100cc ones . plus i researched bout i.m heroin (very white very hard rock is what i usually score) and read bad things so i dunno bout doin it again , not that i ever plan to shoot , it jst happens lol

o.d?? :( :( :( pm th details , if u want to anyway. glad ur still with us to say th least :)

iv been craving a good hard nod for ages , the methadone nods r too heavy to enjoy n heroins too dull n boring , i occasionally get 100mg grey morphine pills, they are mad to snort , havent had one in months though , she ran out im waitn on a call back , the waiting game is the wost thing bout scoring , unless dealing with asians ( no racism intended whatsoever, i have many asian close friends), theyr always on the ball , was good wen i lived in springy , was ez as piss , id be home within 15 mins with a big phat sexy rock

Definitely a blessing in disguise!

Have heard of quite a few people getting busted around Adelaide lately so that's a good reason for me to stay away, can't afford any bad stuff on my record at this point. Pretty sure the guys I used to get it off got busted also, after reading a article in the drug bust thread from last week.

I got ripped off today in a suburb known for its street dealing of H, I realized I was victim of the switcheroo and had brought a chunk of panadol... Happens all too often lately to the point where I almost welcome a CCTV network in melbourne just to fuck round those guys now

^ LOL you don't half make it obvious where you went, but honestly you can't expect better from street randoms can you? If you really feel like you got done wrong go back and point out the fucking charlatans on the block, maybe rip off artists would think twice if victims had the stones to go back and say shit.

Hi you guys of the smack thread , I don't really post outside of the EDD heroin threads but I always look in on Oz/ USA heroin threads.
We've had some bad-arse heroin drought here in the uk for a year now, gear is still just about coming through, but most of it is low grade shit. It's just starting to get a bit better but nothing like it used to be. We only Get afgani brown heroin that you need to cook with citric to hit , and a lot of people including myself smoke it ( on foil).
There's a couple things I want to know, firstly can you smoke / chase the heroin you get there , as far as I know you only get Asian White ..?
The other thing is we heard you guys had a heroin drought a few years back. Do you know why that drought come about , and how long did it last...?

I have family in Perth , was out there about 8 years ago and tried to smoke some gear then , but it just fizzled up on the foil wouldn't run like the gear we get here, I snorted it after that and it put me on my arse, even with a load of methadone in me.

Cheers for any answers in advance....

Last edited:
^ LOL you don't half make it obvious where you went, but honestly you can't expect better from street randoms can you? If you really feel like you got done wrong go back and point out the fucking charlatans on the block, maybe rip off artists would think twice if victims had the stones to go back and say shit.

Haha reminds me of something...remember the water balloon with the rolled up cardboard...? Hmmm? ;)

I actually don't think it's good HR advice to recommend someone go back and fuck with these people. Maybe telling the other customers, yeah, but I think the dealers pick and choose who to rip anyway, and only try it on people they haven't seen before.

I remember walking around the same (I assume) suburb and being just about to ask someone when someone else got in first, who tried to rip the dealer, upon which the customer screamed and started begging in that high voice you only hear guys use when they're truly scared for their lives. At this point I had already turned and was walking away quick smart when the customer started bolting in my direction, I was thinking, oh fucks sakes, could this get any worse. I know the dealer showed him either a knife or a gun and given the intensity of the reaction I'd say the latter. I got back to my car, but was a pretty hairy night for me.

Last edited:
^ I didn't neccessarily mean go back and confront them directly so much as give some of the obvious punters a bit of a heads up before you left the area. IMO it just ain't cool to be wishing for cameras that fuck up shit for other people just because you got jacked once. Plus atleast that cardboard had SOME heroin in it, however minute the quantity haha...

Definately wouldn't reccommend people go directly fucking with dealers and in retrospect I did word that post poorly, I would be a little surprised if too many dealers wanted to use extreme violence and risk putting extra scrutiny on their area of business but its definately not worth chancing over a petty street deal.

^^ you both correct drug mentor and footzy (stories like yours footzy that need to be told because that is the reality and those guys take themselfs way too seriously.

If I was to go back and kick things off with them, i must realize first that those 'street dealers' have alot less to loose than I do as the occasional user... So it would just be silly entertaining the idea of going back and throwing my weight around.
Also I was a fool for Not expecting by default to get stooged occasionally by those guys anyway. That should just be common sense for most of you though.

Anyway in hindsight i am pretty sure that what I dealt with was just some poor bum trying to get his own cash together to score his own deal from someone legit.. Now if i see him again its a different story and things will deff kick off!

Personally since I only dabble every couple of months so i really didnt loose much sleep over it.. But surely if I was a serious user and had just spent my last cash on that chunk of panadol I would have been absolutely devastated....

Had some homebake on the weekend and tried plugging that - Works VERY well I must say was a little more impressive then the morphine sulphate i plugged last weekend, although it came on with in like 2 fucking minutes!!! Its incredible how quickly it is absorbed into your arse :p .. i was blown away and floored within say 5 minutes, I actually did less then I was supposed to after I shot my mate up and then injected a little back into the spoon cause he just nodded out pretty much instantly hahaha..

Ended up being a pretty good night was wanting more though. I prefer to plug the old homebake cause i KNOW its not as clean as doing say china white rocks.. a fucking scum bag junkie (the guy really is a dick, he lies as a course of action in literally every situation - no matter what -) cooks it up in his god damn oven/ stove ya know so its obviously not clean haha.

Plugging FTW - My mate was sick the next day ;-) I felt great.. i think that's down to injecting a dirty brown liquid straight into your veins as apposed to having your arse sort of filter it a little :p

^ It kicks in quick huh, I can feel it almost straight away. One time I remember it hit me like a ton of bricks and I thought I might have been in a bit of trouble, lucky I was with people I'm comfortable with, it's surely not a good look to OD with an oral syringe hanging out your arse :|

^ Haha, that was one of my fears when I was plugging MS Contins.

I could just imagine my partner walking into our bedroom and seeing me lying naked on the middle of the bed with a 10ml syringe sticking out of my ass and a grin on my face.

^ smack made generally out of paikillers such as codeine. usually in unprofessional set-ups such as kitchens.

Status
Not open for further replies.