• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Sleepwalking on Etizolam?

Ventrusii

Bluelighter
Is there a reason that I frequently sleepwalk while severely overdosing on Etizolam, an X-Diazepine? I take 2-4mg often and the times where I completely lose it and forget I ever dosed I, from what I can remember/have been told, I have taken anywhere from 7-10mg. Every time I take this much, I have many reoccurring symptoms.

1) I have a STRONG compulsion to drink whenever I see the chance, and I do REALLY stupid things in the process of getting the alcohol. Like, really stupid things. I'll try to make it look like I never drank by attempting to RE-FILL a boxed wine.

2) I sleepwalk. A lot. I have, every time I megadose, wake up in the middle of the night and piss all over the bathroom floor. Like, why the hell?

3) I have really bad mood swings, and no idea why. I can one moment be bickering to no end with my girlfriend, and then the next we're completely fine and I'm joyful and calm.

And aside from the megadosing, I ALWAYS dislike most music while on benzos, and I have no idea why. Does anyone have any insight?

It's pretty common to black out from too much benzos, so you should take less and put the benzos somewhere safe, so you don't take more

I would highly reccomend having someone hold onto your etiz after your first dose. It sounds like you can't control yourself around redosing/drinking, but that's pretty common with high doses of thienodiazepines/benzodiazepines.

Also, with your heart condition, youre putting yourself at serious risk with these practices. Rebound symptoms from megadosing could cause increases in BP, and alcohol could increase your risk of having a fatal arrythmia. Is your doctor aware of your drug habits?

I think for 95% of people, the cardiovascular effects of abusing downers aren't really a concern, but in your case, you need to be really really careful about these things. You should really consult with your doctor or pharmacist.

Thank you, I never really considered the rebound effects. Ill be sure to lock them up after my first dose from now on. My doctor does not know about my use of Etizolam, but I'm probably going to bring about the question as a hypothetical to him before I ever use the Etiz again, so thank you.

If I mega dose lyrica with opiates it's a sure thing I'm sleep walking that night..I've fallen into walls,pissed on my money stash and almost pulled my fridge on top of me..ahh drug induced sleep walking %)

I get this major when high dosing etizolam and high dosing ket. I go into a trance I don't remember and suddenly come to somewhere. I was once in bed chasing the k hole whilst on high dose etiz. Next thing I know I come to my front garden in my boxers.

^WHAAAAAT? You were using K on Etiz???

I tried to take a 3rd plateau, 8mg/kg DXM trip on 3mg Etiz and couldn't get any sort of visual at all. I was literally sober the entire time, but when the Etiz wore off the next morning I had quite the pleasurable hangover.

While the respiratory depression of ketamine on it's own is neglible and it's used in anesthesia even if people are drunk combining it with another CNS depressant could lead to increased respiratory depression and could kill you