• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

sleeping on speed!

yes marijuana is natural .. its still a drug..but with out this you wont sleep for a few days...happened to me,...my brain was so stressed

I *cannot* sleep on speed without a benzo or other sleeping medication. Therefore for me there are only two options if I want natural sleep: take less speed, or take it earlier in the night.

or if your going to a club...take it early in the night..by the time u get home ./.. lets say 6-7am you body is tired..but your brain is still buzzin..have one cone and K.O! :p

i cant give you a non drug answer, but for a while now ive been working 7 days a week, and on saturday arvo's i'd jam as much goey in my nose as i could, then i'd drink til about 2am and smoke as much pot as i could to get my self to sleep. its fucked up and dumb though to do that, i wouldnt recommend it to anyone, and you feel like shit the next day.

sometimes i just doze off on speed, but like fry d said, ill wake up at the drop of a pin. its the strangest 'sleep' ever.

you could try pherneghan, its a pretty strong anti-histamine, thats available over the counter, knock most people out within 1/2 an hour.
but if its meth maybe not.

Hmmm.. lets see...

Firstly, most of the "speed" you get in australia is "meth" because meth is by far the easiest to produce, and cheapest.

So what you my friend have, is probably just meth, jumped on by some yobbo who knows he can make $X00 per gram off kids who dont know jack - that said, it could also be panadol...

Buy a reagent tester... whilst this wont tell you the quality, it will give you some indication as to whats in your "speed".. Marquis and Mandelin are fine for this.

Party Safe!

i always was under the impression that if i asked for 'speed' or 'wizz' i would be getting amphetamine, and if i asked for 'rock' or 'ice' it would be methamphetamine... which always looks more crystalized, you get far less and it costs more... now they say not only is it cheaper to make, but it's all the same shit... haha... damn illegal drugs with no quality control... on another note, meth is cheaper, yet i always thought it was better than plain old amphetamines... haha, but now i guess i have no legs to stand on, since i was merely comparing apples with apples....

Well, Most people have already said it but heres what I generally do...

- Nice HOT shower
- Cup of Tea
- If i cant sleep properly I have what we call a " Tweakers Nap ", this is to just let the body repair itself while i lay completely still without moving for about 30mins or 1 hour (depending if im in the bed alone or not)
- Eat a nice big meal, having food in my tum generally allows me to feel more sleepy
- If im really desparate Ill take a couple of panadines as the codiene helps me relax abit more

Just quickly since there are other threads that answer this better...

In Australia if you buy speed you get crushed methamphetamine crystals cut with something. If you buy "ice" you get meth crystals. It's the same drug.

In Australia if you buy speed you get crushed methamphetamine crystals cut with something. If you buy "ice" you get meth crystals. It's the same drug.

Correction. If you buy "ice" (or rock or glass or shards or whatever you want to call it) you're buying methamphetamine that has been cut with something *else* (something smokable).

Generally speed is simply meth cut with glucose and epsom salts.

This has been discussed over and over, if your really interested in continuing an argument thats already over dig up one of the old threads.

Topic: Sleeping on speed!

Further off topic comments will be removed.

If you are using speed/meth regularly and don't want to end up dependent on benzo based drugs , i would recommend you get a low dose atypical anti-psychotic like the 25mg seroquel( quetiapine) pills . They will leave you feeling a bit groggy when you get up but if you are just going to consume speed again its going to get rid of those effects anyway .

phenergan would work but the amount you would need to take to get to sleep would leave you feeling much worse the next day then if you used a proper anti-psychotic .