• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Sleeping after smoking meth

We don't really get the same meth as you do here in the UK we get a thick paste stinks of amonia nasty shit the same drug though

I've been smoking meth since 4pm
and I'm feeling pretty sedated. I had 10mg clonazepam this morning and began to get panicky/anxious when it began wearing off about 10pm. So 25mg Valium calmed my nerves. There's one dose of Diaz left & I need to find a decent sedative, opiate or GHB/GBL within two days so I'm going to see either very happy or a rattled, mess.

this thread sure has a lot of views for 23 posts....

a little birdy told me once that 25-50mg IR seroquel is a great aid for falling asleep once meth has worn off

as for seroquel not being natural, meth aint all that natural either tbph

this thread sure has a lot of views for 23 posts....

a little birdy told me once that 25-50mg IR seroquel is a great aid for falling asleep once meth has worn off

as for seroquel not being natural, meth aint all that natural either tbph
Be carefull though, seroquel totally blocks the effects of meth. I've experienced it first hand. So only take it if you're not planning to get high the next day...

My favorite method that I learned is the 4-7-8 breathing routine. Inhale slowly and deeply for a count of "4-Mississippi", hold for 7, exhale slowly for a count of 8. Repeat as necessary. Crazy simple and effective to help clear the mind and relax the body for sleep.