• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Sleeping after cocaine?

Samhammwhich

Greenlighter
Just wondering if anyone has any tricks or tips for sleeping after using cocaine? Preferably without any downers?
Cheers :)

Hmm, not much to suggest. Downers, alcohol, kava... you can take something or
Wait some time for effects to diminish and try soaking in a bath and sipping some chamomile tea?

Hmm, not much to suggest. Downers, alcohol, kava... you can take something or
Wait some time for effects to diminish and try soaking in a bath and sipping some chamomile tea?

Sure alcohol will keep you more awake, alcohol + cocaine is an explosive mixture, they form a new compound whose name I have forgotten now, but it is toxic and stimulant

When I am sniffing, I am not even worried about how/when I will sleep, because I know I will take an alprazolam and everything will be fine

When I am sniffing, I am not even worried about how/when I will sleep, because I know I will take an alprazolam and everything will be fine
Oh really, i have never really struggled too much trying to sleep after a night out with coke. Probably due to either it wasnt great quality or had too much to drink. I usually pass out pretty quick to be honest. Saying that, the next day is never great, at least for the first few hours

Oh really, i have never really struggled too much trying to sleep after a night out with coke. Probably due to either it wasnt great quality or had too much to drink. I usually pass out pretty quick to be honest. Saying that, the next day is never great, at least for the first few hours

Probably is the quality, in my experience if I am drinking and using cocaine, two possibilities (1) I will not stop doing them, staying up 24 h or more; (2) If my last line is 4 am, I will be sleeping 4 pm or later.

Probably is the quality, in my experience if I am drinking and using cocaine, two possibilities (1) I will not stop doing them, staying up 24 h or more; (2) If my last line is 4 am, I will be sleeping 4 pm or later.
I think you're right. Must be pretty good if you can go 12hrs off your last line. I can go all night having a few bumps here and there but i usually just feel like its keeping me up rather than anything else.

actually it is not because of the last line, taken individually, but the last line is the last of a set of lines, it is the cumulative effect.
Of course, i see what you mean. Well, I must say I may be a bit jealous, hopefully one day ill get some of that good stuff! Haha. Enjoy!

Hey OP! A couple of things that I would like to address about your initial post: First, we really don't like the usage of dubious terms like "downers", "uppers" or what have you. It's not just to make things easier for us, but for you as well. A downer could be considered anything ranging from a Benzodiazepine, to Alcohol, to sedating Antihistamines, to Opioids. It helps us help you in a more effective way if you can be a little more specific.

If you're looking for non-substance-related ways of getting to sleep, this might not really be appropriate for our Harm Reduction forum. We typically are here to help people use drugs safely and not provide people with holistic approaches to stimulant comedowns. Could you be a little more specific? I'm afraid that this will probably end up closed, but I would like to hear back from you first.

@Keif' Richards

Give him a break man. He's askin a normal question.

OP, take benadryl and drink some water, bath, hot chocolate/tea. But see the thing about tryin to sleep while on stimulants, it's pretty hard not impossible, because your heart rate increases. You could do something to calm yourself down, The best shot, I know and I speak from my own experience, smoke some weed if you have or take some xanax. You need your muscles relax because when you sniff Snow, you are very jumpy.

Stay safe

I was only asking him what exactly his objective was. I didn't really condescend, talk down to or say anything hurtful, so I don't know where you're coming from? This is just part of what I'm told I was supposed to do as a moderator. I just wanted some clarity on this person's issue and to hopefully provide some objectively useful information (the upper downer thing) in the process.

I'm thinking maybe you're misunderstanding me because of how people commonly misunderstand folks via textual communication? I actually thought I was pretty kind and respectful in how I worded my post.

Sorry guys, I hope i didn't cause any negative discussions? My first day on bluelight. Don't blame anyone, it's my fault; Apologies if i brought up a wrong topic. Cheers

Well now you cause a negative discussion, why you said this? No, you didn't cause anything. Relax, jeez.. everyone so tight man, fuck me, haha.

Yeah, anyway.

Forgot to mention, try some psybient

chill music, you know.

I don't understand the hostility Shady, can we maybe try to respect each other a little bit? If you think I've done something wrong, why not bring up the subject in a more respectful way?We already are having a lot of problems here on the forums and unnecessary hostility will only make it worse. It would be better for us to work together and to discuss these things. We are a community and we don't need to be devoting time to fighting battles over word choice with each other.

Please just try to understand my point of view even if it's difficult as I would definitely do the same.

Sorry guys, I hope i didn't cause any negative discussions? My first day on bluelight. Don't blame anyone, it's my fault; Apologies if i brought up a wrong topic. Cheers

This sucks. I can't believe this has to be your first experience. The majority of us work together and try to help each other out. I'd still really like to know what you're after OP. Please disregard our separate conversation. This thread is about you and your question and we're not going to let it go to shit, I promise. Please check out my original post to your thread and I think we can definitely help you better. Thanks :)