• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Sleeping after Cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fazedsb

Greenlighter
Hi guys!! So I enjoy a little (ish) cocaine session from time to time (ish) and its very nice strong pure cocaine from an extremely reliable source, i take 50mg lines every half hour or so, my question is, what is the best thing to help sleep on the comedown? I have 10mg diazepam tablets and 7mg zopiclone tablets. Anyone tried and tested either?
Thanks guys

My few experiences with high quality cocaine was that sleeping after indulging a nice session wasn't that hard at all as opposed to the numerous street crap cocaine I've binged on.

However, benzos always helped while crashing. I am not sure I would mix Zopiclone and a Benzo, maybe someone else with experience could share. Finally, if you are really careful not to abuse them, a nice opiate dose after a cocain session is a great thing.

Hi guys!! So I enjoy a little (ish) cocaine session from time to time (ish) and its very nice strong pure cocaine from an extremely reliable source, i take 50mg lines every half hour or so, my question is, what is the best thing to help sleep on the comedown? I have 10mg diazepam tablets and 7mg zopiclone tablets. Anyone tried and tested either?
Thanks guys

Either would work fine. 20mg valium or 15mg zopiclone will most definitely do the trick.

Good coke shouldn't keep you up for hours though, only cut street coke with other stimulants in it is what keeps you up for hours. Cocaine has a short half-life.

Where I am, they all tell you it's not cut with anything but you blatantly know it is because the comedown lasts for hours... It sucks. I don't like taking sleeping pills and I suffer with myoclonic jerks so trying to sleep is brutal. The thing is, I find that films work for the comedown. You don't realise how often you drift off for 15-20 minutes and then wake up again. Eventually you will just sleep.

On the rare occasions i snort coke i find it really hard to sleep. But if i smoke Crack or IV it i can usually sleep not long after coming down. Benzos and weed help alot.

Zopiclone how long after cocaine use can it be taken

Either would work fine. 20mg valium or 15mg zopiclone will most definitely do the trick.

Good coke shouldn't keep you up for hours though, only cut street coke with other stimulants in it is what keeps you up for hours. Cocaine has a short half-life.

How long after the last line of coke (if subject has been high on coke for over 8 hours ) can a 7.5 mg zopiclone tablet be taken?
Thanks

Is it safe to take a zopiclone 7.5mg after about 8 of 9 hours of cocaine use?
And if so how long should i wait before consuming the zopiclone?
I have taken zopiclones last year after cocaine use.. but Only times when it was small amounts and only been high on the coke for around 3 or 4 hours.

Okay, first I'll have to chuckle at the "very nice strong pure cocaine" comment. It no longer exists and hasn't since about 1995. The fact that you used the word "strong" clued me into that. That being said, 5-10 mg. of valium is all you need. Nighty night and sweet dreams princess.

Le Junk

P.S. And yes, I know what I'm talking about.

Truth be told I've tried many times in my 30 odd years I've had a few proper stints on it and if it's good you know because believe it or not you sleep on the purest buzz it looks tastes and goes down clean and you will know the difference my concern is what else goes in it before you recieve it ??? Who actually knows even if you know where it comes from

Strong pure cocaine? Ohhh I think he means the stuff that's cutt with speed and your dealer says "yo this shit is fire son!". Not to be an ass but Le Junk is right.

Hahaha my friend gets shit that is 85% pure... The only purer stuff they have encountered was in Costa Rica. However, it doesn't matter how pure it is, I always get the sweats the next day... Anyone have tips on how not to be a sweaty mess?

Status
Not open for further replies.