• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Sleepiness on Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.

PriestTheyCalledHim

Bluelighter
I have never taken crystal meth at all.

I was prescribed adderall/dex and I took them seperately in low doses of 5-10mg and once at 15mg. I never snorted it, IV'd it, or smoked/vaporized it.

I remember being in highschool and I'd actually fall asleep, or even sort of go into a half awake/asleep state while on it in class. It didn't happen all the time but it happened more than a few times.

I found this very odd but I had friends who have taken amphetamines and even in low doses they didn't feel sleepy and it didn't make them fall asleep at all. Why did amphetamines do that to me at times?

No I'm not narcoleptic.

OK thanks madog11 I didn't know that about the other drugs forum. For the people reading this topic has nothing to do with crystal meth but it's about just regular amphetamines but I had replied to an older topic of the same title.

Last edited:
We prefer not to bump old threads. I have created a new one for you which should get you some more responses.

people who are prescibed it with adhd/add are given it to slow them down , but drugs affect everyone different and this happening isnt that uncommon .

Amphetamines, although rarely, can have such paradoxical effects as you're describing, usually in people who exhibit all the symptoms ADHD, and who generally experience different or even [the] opposite effects from amphetamine that people w/out ADHD experience.

Your heart is beating so fast any small motors worst thing that startle you could increase your heart rate so your central nervous system tells your body to go to sleep so your heart rate will naturally come down but you need to drink a shitload of water ate some lemons and garlic raw

I don't recommend going to sleep I'm sorry just sit down relax and drink lots of fluids that could be symptoms of overdose

Although meth usually makes me speedy, the initial ~3 hours are often very calm and euphoric. Sometimes if I'm already tired or I just woke up I'll drift to sleep. Usually after 3 hours I wake up speeding though.

High doses of adderall makes me lay perfectly still in a trance state listening to music. i wouldnt call it sleep as. Much as so much more content then normally possible I just stop seeking external stimulation

Status
Not open for further replies.