Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Sleep with Angels, indigoizzo

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: NSADD, DC, & TDS
Staff member
It is with great pain and sorrow that I announce the passing of my beautiful girlfriend, Sasha Anne, aka @indigoizzo ...

She meant so many things to so many different people. We complemented each other so well. She was fire, I was ice. We had a whirlwind relationship, and struggled mightily at times. But I would not have changed that for the world. I loved her so very dearly, and my heart is broken. She took care of me, she saved me.

Her dear mother has now lost both of her daughters in the span of 3 months, two beautiful lives tragically cut short. I can't fathom that pain, despite how much it hurts for me.

She was passionate, emotional, and mentally very strong. She suffered a lot in her short life, and had every excuse for being the way she was. She was wise beyond her years, and understood people and their motivations in incredibly insightful ways.

Below is a public tribute I recently wrote for her. Please join me in prayers for her incredible soul 🙏

My heart is broken. She meant everything to me. There are so many things I wish I could've done differently, and I have so many regrets that I couldn't make things right between us. She would probably tell me to suck it up and not be a victim, so that's what I'm going to do.

I want to do everything I can to honor Sasha's memory. She was the most beautiful, talented, intelligent, and special person I've ever known. So much strength, so much passion, so much love to give. She saved my life last December. I wouldn't be here without her. I wish I could've returned the favor.

This might sound crazy, but she came to me in a dream the night she passed. I didn't even recognize it until the day after when I heard the news. And then last night, I felt her yank my shirt as I stood in my backyard.

This tells me she is in a better place, and that she is no longer in pain. I take solace in that.

Please keep Sasha's family and loved ones in your thoughts and prayers. I will always keep her in my heart, and we will carry on with her memory.

Good night, sweet Princess. Sleep with angels.

It is with great pain and sorrow that I announce the passing of my beautiful girlfriend, Sasha Anne, aka @indigoizzo ...

She meant so many things to so many different people. We complemented each other so well. She was fire, I was ice. We had a whirlwind relationship, and struggled mightily at times. But I would not have changed that for the world. I loved her so very dearly, and my heart is broken. She took care of me, she saved me.

Her dear mother has now lost both of her daughters in the span of 3 months, two beautiful lives tragically cut short. I can't fathom that pain, despite how much it hurts for me.

She was passionate, emotional, and mentally very strong. She suffered a lot in her short life, and had every excuse for being the way she was. She was wise beyond her years, and understood people and their motivations in incredibly insightful ways.

Below is a public tribute I recently wrote for her. Please join me in prayers for her incredible soul 🙏

My heart is broken. She meant everything to me. There are so many things I wish I could've done differently, and I have so many regrets that I couldn't make things right between us. She would probably tell me to suck it up and not be a victim, so that's what I'm going to do.

I want to do everything I can to honor Sasha's memory. She was the most beautiful, talented, intelligent, and special person I've ever known. So much strength, so much passion, so much love to give. She saved my life last December. I wouldn't be here without her. I wish I could've returned the favor.

This might sound crazy, but she came to me in a dream the night she passed. I didn't even recognize it until the day after when I heard the news. And then last night, I felt her yank my shirt as I stood in my backyard.

This tells me she is in a better place, and that she is no longer in pain. I take solace in that.

Please keep Sasha's family and loved ones in your thoughts and prayers. I will always keep her in my heart, and we will carry on with her memory.

She was a beautiful woman and your tribute to her is also beautiful. How tragic for all involved.

RIP Sasha

I'm sorry man 😔 Try to not let the grief overpower you (easier said than done).

She was a beautiful woman and your tribute to her is also beautiful. How tragic for all involved.

RIP Sasha
Thank you 💖

I'm sorry man 😔 Try to not let the grief overpower you (easier said than done).
Doing my best. It is difficult but she wouldn't want me to fall apart over this.

Thankfully her mother is allowing me to hold onto a special painting she made when she was younger that I love, as well as some of her ashes. A small but invaluable consolation.

I'm so so sorry my friend for your and her family's loss.

She radiates a very distinct and beautiful energy I rarely see in people.

Feel sad&i am sorry for her lost despite i don't know her.let's rest in Peace!🙏

R.I.P Sasha 🌷

Thoughts are with you brother. ❤

My condolences deficit. As I always say when someone passes, keep your eyes and ears wide open for messages like this. The come through to remind us that are all connected after a brief physical journey. Little miracles that are MUCH more than the mind making things up and looking for answers. They are light.

Love is what will keep you stable. Keep remembering that love, your girlfriend wants you too and for sure wants you healthy and able for the rest of your journey. I have a lot of faith in you deficit. You posted beautifully.

I'm so sorry for your loss, deficiT. I couldn't imagine what this must be like for you. :(

R.I.P. Sasha Anne.

So sorry to read this; brought a tear to my eye; the health and welfare of my own children come to my mind; I can't fathom a world without them
RIP Sasha Anne; wish I coulda knew ya; I am very sorry for you and her mother.
Peace

She really was so good with animals. Looking back on these pictures, seeing her smiling face, does wonders for a weary soul.

My condolences deficit. As I always say when someone passes, keep your eyes and ears wide open for messages like this. The come through to remind us that are all connected after a brief physical journey. Little miracles that are MUCH more than the mind making things up and looking for answers. They are light.

Love is what will keep you stable. Keep remembering that love, your girlfriend wants you too and for sure wants you healthy and able for the rest of your journey. I have a lot of faith in you deficit. You posted beautifully.
I believe that. Thank you Jack.

I'm so sorry for your loss, deficiT. I couldn't imagine what this must be like for you. :(

R.I.P. Sasha Anne.
Thank you sjb.

So sorry to read this; brought a tear to my eye; the health and welfare of my own children come to my mind; I can't fathom a world without them
RIP Sasha Anne; wish I coulda knew ya; I am very sorry for you and her mother.
Peace
Thank you for your words, I pray for the safety of you and your children 🙏

I'm so sorry man. When it rains, it pours, as they say...

If there's anything at all I can do for you please let me know.

My heart is with you.

Damn man, I just got back from a funeral myself...
Shit is tough, and I am truly Sorry for your loss...
I know there are no words that take away the pain..
I'm wishing you the best.
Keep that mental health high and speak out when you need to be heard..
Much love

Damn man, I just got back from a funeral myself...
Shit is tough, and I am truly Sorry for your loss...
I know there are no words that take away the pain..
I'm wishing you the best.
Keep that mental health high and speak out when you need to be heard..
Much love
Thank you very much. I am trying to keep stable with everything for sure.

What a touching tribute to Sasha Anne. May her memory be a blessing for you always.
Thanks 🙏 It is the least I could do. She deserved so much more.