• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Sleep soon after last amphetamine line?

calculatedabuser

Greenlighter
Is there a way to sleep immediately or shortly after the last dose of amphetamine? Lets say 2-3h after the last dose. I do have various benzos at home, but am unsure if it would even work to actually sleep or only reduce the negative effects? How would the dosage look for someone with no tolerance to both speed and benzos?

I have japanese benzos mexozalam 1mg and Rilmazafone 2mg.

From what I read id need like 4 to 8 of these to actually fall asleep. From experience I need 2 to have a subtle "buzz" or relaxation. However I don't want to overdo it. I also don't want to be completely unresponsive, sleep for 18h unable to wake up, or anything like that.

I plan to acetone wash my speed, if that makes any difference.

Quetiapine works if you don't have a tolerance for it.

Doing speed seems like a waste if you have to sleep soon afterwards, but to each his own.
Well I don't need to sleep soon, I plan to party for 8-12h and then sleep.

Unfortunately I don't have access to antipsychotics. I tried seroquel once, it does knock you out, but you wake up feeling horrible. But I don't have it anyway, what I have are benzos. Im just worried, Ill end up doing too much benzos and do something stupid. Maybe Ill just try taking 4 at once, after that judge the effect and increase by one every 30min until I can hopefully sleep for absolute maximum 8.