• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Sleep deprivation after taking mdma

Loozer_Magnet

Bluelighter
I have always tried to be as responsible as possible when I roll. I plan it in advance so I can give myself adequate time to recover and make sure to eat and take my vitamins. With that being said, things did not go as planned and I am currently going on 72 hours (and counting) with no sleep.. I first dropped .25 about 50-55 hours ago.. I periodically re dosed in increments of .25 every 3 hours until I had used the gram I had bought.. Due to unforeseen events I haven't been able to sleep since and now I'm facing at least another 8 hours of not being able to sleep because I have to pull an overnight shift at work that I can't get out of.. I can already feel some of the adverse neurological and cognitive affects from not having slept.. Has anyone else done this before? I'm very worried that there will be long term or even irreversible damage, not only from lack of sleep but combined with the damage from the MDMA

Last edited:
Try to get klonapin or alplax, and go to sleep as soon as you can. No sleeping is worst than the fact that you took 1 gram of an untested substance.