Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

slang name

El speedball?

Velocidad pelota?

Ultima muerte?

If its non of these then just use one anyway or make one up. The great thing about slang is that it has to start somewhere

I think of the origins of slang a great deal, but have no idea other than giving @steewith2ees a high 5 for his suggestions 😄

Appreciated bud <3 but of course while I am glad they may have provided a bit of a wheeze, I really doubt that they are worthy of or are going to catch on - you really cannot beat Speedball - it really is up there in terms of slang as it neither sounds as awful as the boring literal description of the combo nor even suggests how awful the combination is.

I know I am not one to talk as an IV user but I have never done nor ever will do a speedball. Do both drugs if you want, inject both drugs if you want , do both drugs at the same time but please ask yourself if their is a justification for taking the risk in what was, at least prior to the havoc IV fentanyls are now causing, possibly regarded as the most high risk drug combination practise drug culture has ever seen. Both substances are more lethal than most - I have been cracking and jacking today, one of the main reasons I have worked up the cheek to post on a forum I have no excuse not contributing to (I am alone all of the time and it is difficult to write posts without going right off subject for half an hour, something which will then inevitably leave me deleting the post and not making one at all so thats my excuse and apology for that before I do the very thing I now aim to avoid...) but which never the less I now need to remove from my life completely, doing this just under once a week (about 3 times a month) for most of the last 2 years.

So of course, in the general interests of HR, it is better to either no to do these drugs at all or do them in any fashion or combination SHORT OF A SPEEDBALL regardless of what language the dose is in.