• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Slang for 'heroin'?

did tons of ludes in college years, but not my type of drug. Dont like blacking out and drooling over myself.. But as for the H here their mentality here is ridiculous. Its okay to smoke/snort meth but frowned upon just mentioning H. Just fuct up. And the best part from most of my friends that are meth users are either, homeless, rehab or unemployed or just completely ruined where as i still can maintain a semi normal lifestyle..

So yeah i like them telling me what a scummy i am for using H but yet im no where near where they are or the positions they are in. Go figure..
Hehe, I can understand that.

THAT is just fucked up. Meth is fucking corrossive, it eats you up. Like you wrote, on H one can at least be semi-functional. If nothing else, your fucking teeth don't crumble to sand in your mouth. Fuck. That. Shiet.

Over here, only alcohol is acceptable. And alcohol... Shit, most of my homies from childhood are alcoholics now. Bloated, tremors, can't function outside their apartments. And man, is there any other drug that make people as violent as easy as on alcohol? Well, maybe meth, I guess.

Hehe, I can understand that.

THAT is just fucked up. Meth is fucking corrossive, it eats you up. Like you wrote, on H one can at least be semi-functional. If nothing else, your fucking teeth don't crumble to sand in your mouth. Fuck. That. Shiet.

Over here, only alcohol is acceptable. And alcohol... Shit, most of my homies from childhood are alcoholics now. Bloated, tremors, can't function outside their apartments. And man, is there any other drug that make people as violent as easy as on alcohol? Well, maybe meth, I guess.
yah. i'm just sayin.. . what the hell is it. Or what's in it ! 😵

And man, is there any other drug that make people as violent as easy as on alcohol? Well, maybe meth, I guess.
I was going to make some in a bottle on my dashboard one time. It was called shake and bake. Then there was a warning and information that the bottle can explode !

back OT.

Sometimes it was called slamming. How sad though !!

lQ0Uv4Y.jpg

Gouched out. Nice. UK-english

Yeah, that term is used all over the UK, I'd not heard the term "nodding" till I went on drug forums such as this one where I hear people taking a about nodding all the time, I rarely read the term "gouching out" but I always knew it as such, maybe it's just a UK thing lol, I'm an ex heroin addict myself, 19 years clean, was on heroin since I was 17 till I was 21

In S.A. it's called thai and nothing else. Call it by any other name and they have no idea what you talking about unless you say Heroin directly

Edit: speaking of which i just picked up 5 bags and smoking as im typing :cool:

South Africa? You guys must get that good shit from Afghanistan and Asia. We get nothing but fentanyl in the US nowadays. Unless you live in the western states then you get Black Tar. People used to talk so much trash about tar back when there was good power on the east coast. But now it’s pretty much the only real dope in the states.

But H users are looked down upon or seen as scum while meth users are seen as okay and just normal part of life, what a fucking joke.
I wonder if that’s because H users are so often seen as unproductively unconscious in a variety of public locations while meth users are inevitably busy doing something (although that thing is often illegal, immoral, depraved, or downright bizarre).

I wonder if that’s because H users are so often seen as unproductively unconscious

For most heroin addicts they are only scraping by with enough money to support their habit, only doing enough smack to feel well, probably going halfs on a small ten bag of gear with a friend, or if you're a couple in a relationship, I was anyway, always in a couple so whatever we begged up etc was split, so yeah the smallest bag of gear we could afford was then split between us, then back to grafting, it was a lucky day if I gouched out, maybe I would on giro day, well its called benefits now but back when I was on the gear I had a giro book, but then I'd be in my crappy bedsit gouching out, not on the street, I've never once been gouched out while trying to beg up enough to score though, but I do sometimes see addicts gouching out in the street, I feel like saying "good gear is it" lol

But no that's not the reason it has a bad rep, it's seen as dirty and junkies have a bad name, anyone who's seen the film Trainspotting that's what people imagine when they think of heroin addicts, not just Trainspotting there quite a few films, all depicting heroin addicts like they are the lowest of the low

I'm telling to now I'd rather come across a clucking heroin addict than a crazed out tweaking meth head who's ran out of meth, now that would scare me, meth in the UK is so frowned upon, it's like it isn't here, but it is, mainly in the underground gay chem/sex situations

you think heroin has a bad rep, try mentioning meth in the UK and see what happens, it far worse round here, yep!

I wonder if that’s because H users are so often seen as unproductively unconscious in a variety of public locations while meth users are inevitably busy doing something (although that thing is often illegal, immoral, depraved, or downright bizarre).

I doubt it. Cause that's just part of the existing stereotype, it's not the cause.

Like you don't ask any of those people "are you on heroin?", people just assume it. It's an assumption that may well often be correct, but there are other possibilities.

When I was a homeless beggar I often got great milage out of not appearing to follow that stereotype.

So, naaah, not really. I think that's just how people reenforce an existing belief, I don't think it's the primary cause.

@Pillhead111 i guess our supply is from one of those countries but i think more china then anywhere else.

@Atelier3 I guess that's one way of seeing it but also i think the past or history of H use has also to do with the bad rep and the amount of people od'ing on it. But I think that helps me being functional is having a schedule in place and practicing some form of displine but my future plans is to be of the H and back on Subutex only, to start the new year. But im still working out a game plan and so on.

Something strange about heroin slang is that in some places/circles slang like "China white" means really pure/strong heroin whereas in probably most places/circles "China white" refers to fentanyl or atleast heroin cut with fentanyl. This whole slang thing is kinda frustrating, since the same word can mean something completely different depending on the audience.

Common ones here are down, fet, or purp. It's all purple fentanyl.

Horse, skag, smack, gear

Common Americanism's: Dog food, boy, down, brown, chiva for tar..... I'm surprised nobody has said Monteca, which is Spanish for lard and it used to be the #1 most common slang term for heroin used by all the Dominican, Puerto Rican and Colombian dealers that imported true heroin. Now they call fentanyl- fetty, fetty wop, china white and all the other heroin slang terms. I never hear Monteca: shortened to tek anymore but it dates back to the 70's.

Last edited: