• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

slamming benadryl?

blahblahblah said:
I have injected Dormin (a common H cut) and felt a stomach flip and than about 2-3 hours later I was comfortabley sleeping for 20 min spurts.

Heroin cut with dormin, anti-hystamines (sp?), or other sleeping meds do have the nice added effect of making the high a little bit sleepier and a heavier noD...

What about just swallowing 25mg of benadryl before doing a shot?

JosephTHeSequel said:
I know you didnt inject nutmeg, Im not fucking stupid. But these thigns are so fucking stupid to be doing, it defies all logic. And if it takes you 50 dollars to get fucked up on shrooms, you are getting jacked worse than, nothing actually. you would be getting jacked worse than anyone or thing i have ever encountered.

Well, I didn't say it took me $50 to get fucked up, maybe I should have been more speciffic, but a common dose is measured at 1 gram, and while I will trip with 1 or 2 doses, I prefer to do about 4 or 5.

I may still be getting ripped off, I don't deny I have been ripped off plenty of times, which is one reason I am exploring alternativers. While I don't consider nutmeg a very good one, I think it is very much worth my time to explore these options because I hate wasting my money and the difficulty I've had obtaining more traditional psychedelics (and other drugs) in the past. One problem is that I don't like to associate with drug dealers because nobody would be a dealer if they gave any thought to other people. This means that 9 out of 10 times they will have no problem ripping somebody off. This gives me all the more reason to explore my other legal options.

Someone injected Nutmeg... please write a trip report. I admire your courage and novelty.

I think it would probably be more pleasant to IV it, since the taste is so disgusting! Of course, you might not live over it.

The anticholinergic syndrome from injected diphenhydramine might be cleaner than the "trip" from popping a ton of dryl pills. Just a thought.

Originally posted by Morrison's Lament
You do know what nutmeg does to your liver, though, right?

hypothetically aminates the essential oils that it contains

Well, for one thing, Safrole has been shown to be carcinogenic to the liver (and there are better uses for it than eating it, after all =D), and I have seen several references on erowid to liver damage and fatty deposits on the liver resulting from consumption of large amounts of fresh nutmeg.

However, it should be noted that there isn't much documentation around - most likely because the high is so unpleasant that it's never going to be widely used.

--- G.

Yeah, I was just curious. I'm pretty sure I won't use it again. But just for the record, the powder in the grocery store actually works. Very few things irritate my stomache, but nutmeg dose for a long time before it kicks in, at least two hours before it even starts to work. Not to mention the horrible taste. But I think it's kind of funny that you can actually get high from a spice, anyway.

ChemicalBro said:
What is amination?

to turn into an amine; the only difference between some essential oils and the corresponding amphetamines is ammonia (NH3).

Ketamike said:
Someone injected Nutmeg... please write a trip report. I admire your courage and novelty.

Almost like my friend who tried snorting ground up coffee to get a caffiene high.

man dont even do benalyn go buy an eigth of mush for 10 bucks and get fuckin happy or u can pop 20 benalin and fuck yor mind up and i dont think you can trade in yor mind for another one so fuckin watch yor ass and dont end up like a bum named marbles thats to fucked to think about anything but getting fucked up a bit more

sheesh just drink the entire 120 ml bottle in one go. Works on my allergies too!!!

Last edited:
back to the potentiators...much as been said, but quite honestly, I think only 2 potentiators exist-k and dxm. And negro was right, both of these will severely (either positively or negatively) effect the high. In my opinion, low-dose DXM is the best potentiator (approx 70-100 mg), but that is only my opinion.

fuck, people be shooting some crazy shit out there...damn....

swybs

i think we can all agree with me here when i say this: dont do over 600mg of it b/c youre too fucked on kpins and xanax to know what youre doing. actually...id stay away from diphenhydramine, cause it sucks balls. i would think IVing it would be a dumb dumb idea.

and as far as DXM as a potentiator for opiates.... dont do it. it fucks up your buzz. it really does change the way the buzz feels and its sorta unpleasant.. or at least it was for me.

Dude, crushing coffee beans for a caffeine rush. Bitch slap that tool. What the fuck is goin' on these days?

"Yo I gots some Advils. Can I IV 'em to make my headache go away?"

Jesus McFuckin' Christ