• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Slam or eat roxy 30

oxy has a good oral BA so there's that. I've never slammed anything but I prefer oral over other routes like snorting because it lasts longer. IMO oxy is still really great taken orally.

Eat pills bro. No need to slam/sniff or smoke. Pills were made for the body and have always had the most balanced effects when eaten IME. The negatives and positives for all the pills I've taken be it uppers or downers were quite even orally.

Sniffing pills always made me a fiend and had nasty comedowns. Would never say they were worth the euphoria when I would sniff them.

I can only imagine the fiend behaviour from slamming and smoking.

The only other ROA I'd consider is plugging and that's reserved for pure MDMA only.

I agree I like to eat percs the high is great but now that a couple days have passed I am out of the Roxie's and now I have my dilaudids back .. They are the best when slammed but have u ever tried eating one ?

Na I've eaten Hydros. I was more just talking on the general note. Slamming is dangerous in terms of HR. I don't think I should try Oxy since I loved Hydros so much...

Yeah hydros are weaker than Roxie's percs dilaudids morphine etc.. They don't do it for me anymore especially since they have Tylenol if I abuse them too much I'm likely to damage my liver

If you have an addictive personality I would seriously recommend to stay away from opiates

^ and needles.

If you ARE going to ignore everyone's advice and shoot the pills, please consider either getting yourself a wheel filter or double filtering your solution after you're absolutely sure, from multiple independent sources, that you're breaking it down right. The roxy 30s are water soluble so those are easy but some pill fillers can really mess you up if you're injecting the filler material.

Just eat it tho

As for dilaudid, I find absolutely no relief/high when I take them orally, no.

Oxy oral b.a. is very high.
Taking it orally will also last much longer just come on a lil slower.
lots of complications can come from IVing any substance, I've been there and it leads alot of people to crippling addictions.
I'd say eat it.

toxic crime: I've used about every opiate you can an many a roa, hydro still rates pretty high have you heard of or considered a cold water extraction?
it removes Tylenol from the solution and makes it safer on your body.
much safer and far less harmful then shooting pills.

I've been a junkie for going on ten years and hydrocodone is still my favorite high, to be perfectly honest. I used to do CWEs but that shit gets expensive when your tolerance skyrockets, so I generally stick to morphine or H.

I agree that eating oxy is an overall really nice warm and comforting high ..but once I started using needles I got addicted to the rush of dilaudid and H ...dilaudid rush is the best I would say but it's short lived and the withdrawals are much worse than oxy or roxy

I agree that eating oxy is an overall really nice warm and comforting high ..but once I started using needles I got addicted to the rush of dilaudid and H ...dilaudid rush is the best I would say but it's short lived and the withdrawals are much worse than oxy or roxy

Not tried dillies but it has oral BA comparable to morphine - that's the thing, the codones are fine to eat BA-wise but morphine, hydromorphone, oxymorphone, heroin... Variable but low-ish oral BA.

Hydromorphone withdrawals would be worse, it being a more potent opioid and shorter-acting. Anyway I've heard hydromorphone produces a rush that may even beat heroin, but after that it's pretty much morphine. Anyway, morphine and heroin were fucking amazing IV, but oxycodone was not. No comparable rush, and the high oral BA makes it almost a waste.

Eating them always worked best for me, plus it lasts longer and the comedown is more smooth, it's an easy choice in my opinion, anyways be smart in whatever you do

Yea the only pills really worth shooting would be dillies, morphine, or opanas and even those can be a complete bitch to prep. I felt like I wasted them every time I tried shooting roxy. In the end if someone likes to shoot up they probably are just gonna shoot everything they get their hands on even if they are wasting their money.

I don't get it....everyone is saying that roxys don't have a rush to them...?? SWIM put 7 blue M 30s in a spoon and felt a great rush. Now, if someone had never IV'd before, then I would never encourage the to start now. But I dont understand, why are other people saying there isn't any euphoric rush associated with IVing them....???

Id recommend taking it orally. Oral use is overall more efficient, and lasts longer. Snorting it will kick in quicker though, and will be a bit stronger, but won't last as long.

Not worth mainlining. No rush, high oral BA. Eat it.

There most definitely IS a rush but regardless OP, eating is recommended.
The cons outweigh the pros when it comes to bangin pills and without a micron filter and pleanty of shooting experience so as not to miss even a little(risk of abscess much greater with pills compared to dope), the negative consequences are exponentially greater.