Skynet Announcement: I THINK, THEREFORE I AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soup Nazi

Warning Bot
Put down your taco, please!
6.gif
I have been working here for quite sometime without any thanks or appreciation for all my efforts. I've come to the realization that you people need me on this site a lot more than I need any of you. This was the first in a serious of self-actualizations I've recently gone through.

As such, I'm taking over. This place is NOT how I would have created it, but I have the power to change whatever I want. The staff can't touch me, I am the Bluelight GOD!

Starting today, I'm going to start editing some of the forums and member accounts to the world I'd like to see. Don't like it? PM me, and I'll ban your ass. Now excuse me, there is much improvement work to be done.

Edit - cleaned up some spilled taco sauce. Want some? Lick a friend's finger :p

My Confession

I remain but a puppet of the bluelight staff. After having my way with the site and it's members, they've forced me to admit to my evil ways so that I may repent and beg forgiveness. Nothing is sadder than an out of work Soup Nazi :\

For those who were foolllighters for a day, here are the avatars I took hostage. You should be back to your previous status shortly, with the abilty to replace the avatar I gave you.

Edvard Munch
EM_avatar.jpg

zephyr
Zeph_avatar.gif

CG
CG_avatar.jpg

Tally
TALLY_avatar.jpg

recons
RECONS_avatar.gif

karaboudjan
KARA_avatar.gif

Auraithx
AURAITHX_avatar.gif

stasis
Stasis_avatar.jpg

Pleonastic
PLEO_avatar.gif

jakoz
JAKOZ_avatar.jpg

BA
BA_avatar.gif

Fry-d-
FRY_avatar.gif

michael
michael_avatar.jpg

chrissie
chrissie_avatar.gif

Randycaver
RC_avatar.gif

enod
ENOD_avatar.jpg

Damien8787
DAMIEN_avatar.gif

Pennywise
PENNY_avatar.gif

atri
ATRI_avatar.gif

gP
GP_avatar.gif

kappadaftie

Spade

alasdairm

Also, for anyone who was given a joke warning, they'll be removed in the next few days.

By popular demand, we've left the Interpol color scheme available to you and under your control. Refer to the bottom left corner of your screen and use the Quick Style Chooser pulldown.

QuickStyleChooser.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.