• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Skunky Odor Filtering Help

JSuarez1337

Greenlighter
Swim was wonder what he could to do filter out the skunky odor of his stash so he could store it more stealth. he has looked into fabrics that reduce odor but are there any known, tested, well working methods? tip : swims room smells skunk even if he's not burning.

No 'swim'ing allowed please. Is there some kind of macro on this forumn software that would automatically delete said word?

There are rather expensive smell proof bags you can buy online though.

Tom

No 'swim'ing allowed please. Is there some kind of macro on this forumn software that would automatically delete said word?

There are rather expensive smell proof bags you can buy online though.

Tom

Unfortunately I don't think filtering out SWIM would make it any less confusing to read. Possibly more so.
For instance if the website automatically changed SWIM to I, the grammar wouldn't make sense since SWIM is (obviously) directed at ones self, but the grammar behind it makes it seem like you are speaking about someone else.

"SWIMs room smells like skunk even if he isn't smoking"
"My room smells like skunk even if he isn't smoking"

See the difference?

Anyways. OP; what I do to help with the smell is I put a fan in my window with a pillow covering up the extra space so it creates a nice seal; all the air will be pulled from other parts of your house and vented out your room. I blow my smoke into the fan.
It also helps if you keep your room nice and tidy. Vacuum regularly, was your desk, tidy the clutter etc. The cleaner it is, the less smell will stick to things.

If you mean that your stash stinks.. just keep it in an airtight container and stored in a box or cupboard where there is minimal airflow