• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Skin

AddictedToSpeed

Greenlighter
Last night I smoked a few boats and was super spun and no negative effects. As of right now, I'm doing okay and feeling fine the only issues I'm facing is my skin has changed color to either a red or an orange color. Is this a side effect? The only negative effects are the reddish skin and my soulless pupils.

Hey there. I'm only going by your namesake, so, I'm sorry to hear that you're addicted to "Speed". Firstly, I'm gonna assume that your current drug of choice is Methamphetamine. If I'm mistaken, please let me know.

What you're experiencing is not uncommon when using stimulants. (Meth)Amphetamine has some pretty gnarly acute side effects. The good news is that the majority of them are just that, acute. The neurotoxic effects of the drugs will only come into play after chronic usage. The change in skin coloration could be due to circulation issues or dehydration or what have you, but should be temporary and will abate upon the CNS effects of Methamphetamine subsiding.

If you have any more issues, let us know, but you should be fine.

Thanks! I traveled home to get my winter gear and don't want to startle my parents walking into the house red as a balloon. Unfortunately, I'm addicted to ice but I still like to think I have some control over the addiction. It's crazy I've been using for a while and this is the first time this happened and the only difference is with the ice I used. Seemed very clean stuff.