• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Sketchy headshop kratom

Mch1

Bluelighter
First off, I apologize if this topic is not allowed.

On a whim, I purchased some capsules labeled as 120x kratom extract. I did a little research on this stuff, and found people saying it felt more euphoric than regular kratom. This felt like a bit of a red flag considering all the extracts I've tried were inferior to regular leaf, and there have been cases of kratom laced with stronger rc opioids. I'm tempted to give it a try though. I figured I'd open the capsule and measure out 1/120th of my regular kratom dose (about 3g at the moment). Am I being stupid and playing with my life here? Or am I likely overthinking it and this stuff is just crappy kratom with a bunch of shill reviews? Any thoughts?

First off, I apologize if this topic is not allowed.

On a whim, I purchased some capsules labeled as 120x kratom extract. I did a little research on this stuff, and found people saying it felt more euphoric than regular kratom. This felt like a bit of a red flag considering all the extracts I've tried were inferior to regular leaf, and there have been cases of kratom laced with stronger rc opioids. I'm tempted to give it a try though. I figured I'd open the capsule and measure out 1/120th of my regular kratom dose (about 3g at the moment). Am I being stupid and playing with my life here? Or am I likely overthinking it and this stuff is just crappy kratom with a bunch of shill reviews? Any thoughts?

Ive never heard of 120x kratom extract. 50x and 45x all that is commonly encountered. There are mitragynine isolates but those are rare and never labeled as "120x".

Personally i find extracts superior to plain leaf in certain ways (particularly a lower incidence of nausea). OPMS liquid shots are probably the best commonly available example. It is curiously better than any commercial extract which makes me think it may be 7-hydroxymitragynine adulterated. It feels better than other extracts. Better than plain leaf but also suspiciously better than other extracts. Just had some today coincidentally (its ok, definitely the most enjoyable kratom product relative to the side effects it causes).

However 120x extract sounds suspicious. Especially if people are saying it is unusually euphoric.

Should be approached cautiously. Sounds like an RC opioid. There have been cases of kratom being laced with RC opioids (the most famous example being "krypton kratom" which was laced with O-DSMT). This "krypton" kratom resulted in a number of deaths. The thing is, O-DSMT isn't particularly dangerous and is of modest potency, but can be if you have taken other CNS depressants. In fact in all that died, autopsy reports showed that the deceased all had benzos in their system.

Still, kratom can't kill you generally, even with benzos. O-DSMT will without doubt eventually kill you at certain dose, especially if you have taken benzos. So this could be one of those cases. If it is laced with say fentanyl, you could die easily regardless of benzos.

Probably doesn't have fentanyl in it, and even if it intentionally did, it wouldnt contain a lethal dose but who knows 🤔

Id probably take it myself if it were in front of me out of curiosity but I'd approach it more cautiously than other extracts due to the unusual claim of 120x strength (which is bizarre and clearly not true).

Last edited:
Ive never heard of 120x kratom extract. 50x and 45x all that is commonly encountered. There are mitragynine isolates but those are rare and never labeled as "120x".

Personally i find extracts superior to plain leaf in certain ways (particularly a lower incidence of nausea). OPMS liquid shots are probably the best commonly available example. It is curiously better than any commercial extract which makes me think it may be 7-hydroxymitragynine adulterated. It feels better than other extracts. Better than plain leaf but also suspiciously better than other extracts. Just had some today coincidentally (its ok, definitely the most enjoyable kratom product relative to the side effects it causes).

However 120x extract sounds suspicious. Especially if people are saying it is unusually euphoric.

Should be approached cautiously. Sounds like an RC opioid.
Thanks. If I do take this stuff I'll start at something very small like several mg, or whatever the threshold doses are for the common rc opioids. The color is the tan brown color I've seen in kratom extracts before, so I guess that's a good sign?

Thanks. If I do take this stuff I'll start at something very small like several mg, or whatever the threshold doses are for the common rc opioids. The color is the tan brown color I've seen in kratom extracts before, so I guess that's a good sign?
Natural kratom extracts should taste kind of spicy and fragrant with a numbing sensation.

If it is unusually bitter in a chemical sense id beware. Without having tasted many kratom extracts (as i have) this "taste test" would be highly unreliable. Plus fentanyl tastes like nothing at effective doses so I'd fail the taste test too if it were a fentanyl laced extract.

The fentanyl laced kratom idea seems fantastical to be frank but hey if someone once laced kratom with O-DSMT then why not fentanyl (especially considering it is much less expensive and pretty ubiquitous)? Very unlikely but at the same time, possible.

I agree with negrogesic... sounds pretty sketchy, I wouldn't do it when there are plenty of legit kratom vendors online ( which I find to be much cheaper anyway.)