Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Sketching out,kinda

MandyPiieeees

Greenlighter
Any advice things I should get? do?makes sure I don't do? Help

Just bought my MDMA, tested it good to go there.
I have some multi-vitamins, 5HTP, vitamin C chews, entertainment in the form of glow sticks, flash wand thingy (like disney world toy), place to chill and boyfriend to chill with.
I want to do this right I've been wanting to try for a while and have been doing research. So anything I have forgotten?
This is my last stop after this can't pussy out now.

As long as that place to chill is one that you're comfortable with, everything sounds perfect.

Is the Disney World toy that stick where you press the button and a neon windmill spins and shifts colors?

If you're "sketching out," maybe you should wait until you're not sketched out. While its not easy to have a bad time on MDMA, going into any drug experience in the wrong mindset can be pretty disastrous.

The best MDMA experiences, in my opinion, are the ones that you don't set expectations for. You go into it knowing that you're taking MDMA and that you're going to have a great time but everything else just sorta falls into place on its own. Make sure you have music though. That's essential. ;)

We are going to be in a hotel room near Disney so once we are there no one will bother us it'll be valentines day ;)
Nope the toy is like a wand with a spikey ball at the end that flashes and glitters.

I'm just worried about the hangover. But mostly I want to be ready I was really unprepared for a past experience and it sucked because of it. I'll make sure I bring my music tho forgot that thanks!

Last edited:
Are you guys on vacation or do you live around there? I live in Kissimmee :)

I don't think you'll have a hangover if you haven't taken it in a long time and you don't do any redosing.

stop worrying so much and enjoy the pill, hug your boyfriend for comfort during the shitty hangover lol.

Exactly what I wanted to hear knew I was over thinking just couldn't stop. But would it be a bad idea to take some the next day in disney to experience the rides?

2 days in a row and then you're going to get a hang over. Plus the high isn't going to be magical anymore, most likely just speedy with a shitty crash.

I'm just worried about the hangover.

LOL, don't worry. It's not a hangover. The next day you'll feel good, just make sure you hydrate (but not too much) and dont do anything like bite your lip or tongue, that'll hurt the next day. But there's no "hangover" like drinking. It feels much better the next day than after a night of drunkeness.

One more question better to parachute on an empty stomach or after dinner? Throwing up is so not attractive don't wanna puke on the new boy toy

I Usually fast the day of. Small amounts of light fruit all day with minor light pro/fat's early in the day. I always don't eat 3-4 hours pre drop to avoid having any stomach contents Incase I do feel sick and it also helps with absorption.

One more question better to parachute on an empty stomach or after dinner? Throwing up is so not attractive don't wanna puke on the new boy toy

Definitely avoid food for a few hours before you parachute it. You don't want a delayed onset or diminished effects from taking it on a full stomach. You most likely won't get sick from it.

-update took .100mg at 930 now 11 don't feel anything at all. Wait or take another .100mg I'm 5'6" 140lbs

Meh kinda I had a light dinner about three hours before. What signs should I be looking for that maybe I took not enough. Eyes aren't dilated at all.

Maybe just undershot? Have you used this product before. I know you said you tested it. Doesn't necessarily prove quanity of actual substance.