• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Size matters: comparing the MDMA content and weight of ecstasy tablets submitted to European drug checking services in 2012–2021

MsDiz

Bluelight Crew
Might be of interest to some people here. Free to download paper.

Had to think on this bedore making an absolute fool in that i kinda understand the weight/mass ratio and it remains mosly at a stable level so the bigger the "pill" the more I "get"? Never had mdma and always thought it woulda been.a quick fix but nobody wanted to try... yet. Maybe one day....
Not scared to do it by myself cause I know it could never be any worse than other effects from different meds.
Anyway... good info for those who are eligable. MAPS may still be looking for eligable enlisters iirc
:)

That is interesting… On average the MDMA to excipient ratio stays the same but as they say due to such large variations from batch to batch it makes determination useless.

Reminds me of the last ecstasy pills I used which were a local press. They were called mints cuz they were so small and often shaped like one. (Some presses were domed on both sides giving the look of either mints or smarties based on which way the dome went.) These pills weighed 120-140mg but were a solid 90-120mg experience. In fact one got analyzed I remember at 75mg MDMA 25mg MDA, another was 100mg MDMA.

These guys had figured out a way to use next to no filler in these pills. Their very last press looked like they had pressed crystals, you could see what looked like crystals formed into a pill shape with coloring. Absolutely wild.

What made these pills great was the inability to copycat. Anyone who tried the pills would crumble in your hand, no one could master what these guys were doing. And then one day after about a 5yr stretch they left and never been seen again. A couple of copycats have made pills similar but it’s obvious it’s not them based on both the feel of the product and the look of the pill.

That was also what made those special. Those were the only pills the old timers said were like the 90’s. I watched entire friend groups and amazing social scenes form and die with the coming and going of those pills. I still kick myself for not being able to save any, but who can save something so special like that?

-GC

That is interesting… On average the MDMA to excipient ratio stays the same but as they say due to such large variations from batch to batch it makes determination useless.

Reminds me of the last ecstasy pills I used which were a local press. They were called mints cuz they were so small and often shaped like one. (Some presses were domed on both sides giving the look of either mints or smarties based on which way the dome went.) These pills weighed 120-140mg but were a solid 90-120mg experience. In fact one got analyzed I remember at 75mg MDMA 25mg MDA, another was 100mg MDMA.

These guys had figured out a way to use next to no filler in these pills. Their very last press looked like they had pressed crystals, you could see what looked like crystals formed into a pill shape with coloring. Absolutely wild.

What made these pills great was the inability to copycat. Anyone who tried the pills would crumble in your hand, no one could master what these guys were doing. And then one day after about a 5yr stretch they left and never been seen again. A couple of copycats have made pills similar but it’s obvious it’s not them based on both the feel of the product and the look of the pill.

That was also what made those special. Those were the only pills the old timers said were like the 90’s. I watched entire friend groups and amazing social scenes form and die with the coming and going of those pills. I still kick myself for not being able to save any, but who can save something so special like that?

-GC

The first pill I ever had was literally the size of a baby aspirin maybe smaller. Maybe half a tic tac? If I remember correctly. It was called a baby aspirin and it was almost completely hard pressed MDMA. And it was really well pressed because it had like a edge around it. It was round. I rolled balls, from about 10 or 11:00 till 5 or 6:00 in the morning. First time, decent dose, long experience.

If I was smart I would have got a bunch of the wafers, the pink wafers that looked like communion wafers. They came from Israel, they were the bomb. They were between the size of a quarter and a nickel. And they started to dissolve on your tongue. So you just took a drink, switched it around your mouth swallowed it with a couple more gulps of water and you were good to go.